Reviews for Goodbye, Blue Sky
True Talker chapter 89 . 7/31/2013
You do write quite well as I can imagine these things happening. I am interested in reading more.
awaitingthedawn chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
Oh the drama.. What is going on? I'm getting more and more confused. And addicted.
awaitingthedawn chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Oh my god 529. Go niku. Go meat?
awaitingthedawn chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
"Are you a-" what? Sorry, I don't get it.
awaitingthedawn chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
I think I'm in love with this story. Is that okay? Shiro means white in Japanese right? Or is it just a name? So Andrei is now sunshine...sure, whatever.
J.Kuzzey chapter 88 . 7/21/2013
"Did you make sure? You poke him with a stick?" - Very scientific there, haha. That being said, I like how you take every character in your story and give us a chance to know them. Like, here, you give us so much details but leave so much to wonder about around the good ol' Doc. You feel like you know the guy, or at least have a vague idea of him in your head. It reminds you that everyone is a human, not just the main characters. It's refreshing that you take time to do that, while not deviating from the story. Coz, at the end of that scene, it's just about Shiro and his fight (for lack of a better term).
Also, Jules, buddy, hey calm down, haha. He's going to be completely bonkers by the end of this if he isn't careful. Well, he's always been a little off since the beginning of this, haha, but you can tell its going downhill.
Next chapter, please and thank you.
True Talker chapter 88 . 7/21/2013
Reading this makes me think.
J.Kuzzey chapter 87 . 7/19/2013
"So—we've lost someone today.

"Sorry. Yesterday.

"The day before?"

I snickered. You know, I feel like Shiro is either completely resigned to his fate or he's just kind of got some serious mental problems, haha. Though I imagine there's a small amount of adrenaline in him that's giving him tunnel vision; probably a tad panicked so he's just kind of stuck taking it all like a champ. And Jules, man, I'm waiting for this guy to redeem himself, make me believe he's not completely cracked and crazy, but I'm losing hope. He's just a bad dude (but is he bad enough to save the President?! I'll stop now).

And Mikage... man, I wanted to slap him and yell, "Calm the hell down!" Then again, it's hard to imagine all the emotional and mental stress. It takes a toll. Not surprised he isn't physically ill, honestly.

Gah that ending! Nervous. Not looking too good, but I have faith a miracle will happen. Stoked for the next chapter
True Talker chapter 87 . 7/18/2013
I found this interesting to read.
J.Kuzzey chapter 86 . 6/12/2013
Bahaha! Laughed at Shiro's antics. That probably gave everyone just enough extra time to make it out alright. Man, he is a conflicting character. Maybe I just feel a bit distant from him? I have no concrete feelings for him. I think that's good, though. He keeps me guessing. I could feel his frustration in the beginning of this chapter very clearly. Then when he told everyone to leave, for someone reason I imagined a definite air of defeat about him; only to have it all fad away as he tricked the poor Reapers into an annoying and frustrating maze through the tunnels. They were so freaked out over him maybe having a bomb they straight up dropped their guns. That fear made them seem somewhat human.
I almost felt sorry for them, being dragged around in that maze! Haha
True Talker chapter 86 . 6/5/2013
Reading this made me think.
J.Kuzzey chapter 85 . 6/5/2013
I was happy to see you updated! Nikita's sarcasm had me laughing. When Lion said, "I'm not a worm. I'm a traitor." it gave me serious goosebumps. I could picture the timing on that perfectly. Ugh, man, and what a place to end the chapter at. I'm curious to see the interaction between Jules and Lion. Very curious.
Overall this was a short chapter but it was pretty solid. Lion is still such a great character, and its been interesting watching him go through A LOT over the course of the story. I also wanted to mention that its very clear you're writing overall has improved a lot compared to when you first started. The flow is much more precise and your technique seems more refined. That is awesome.
I'll wait patiently for the next chapter!
True Talker chapter 85 . 6/3/2013
The mention of the tunnels is different and because of that I am curious to read more.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
I really like the feel to this, and the style. It works nicely. There’s a nice sense of atmosphere though I feel like you could build on that a bit more, really heighten the tension in certain places. The POV changes here were a tad confusing, especially as you switch between first and third person within the same chapter. I think the second section – in the bedroom – could use some elaboration, just to make it a little more clear what exactly is going on. Try to maybe slow down the pacing a little and use a tad more description to make it more clear. Other than that, it’s really interesting.
J.Kuzzey chapter 83 . 5/15/2013
Damn I liked this chapter. I'm a sucker for backstory-type chapters and this one was done well. It's kind of interesting to see Jack trying to adjust to really being an outcast where he probably wishes he could feel at home. God damn that TENSION between Mikage and Jack. I was almost yelling for them to just punch each other already haha. Also such a good description of how this war has kind of gotten to the point where - what was it? "...it's not even about winning anymore. It's just about crushing the other guys. So absolutely. It's about enslaving a people. It's just about having fun."
It's almost like everyone completely forgot why they started fighting in the first place, now its just commonplace, a part of life that they can't escape. It's a WAY of life for some of them. Like having a boring job, where the same things happen day in and day out; for other some its just miserable, and others are trying to make it interesting. And others still, are just so completely fucked by everything they would be better off dying or hoping the war never ended. But I guess the most important thing is that more lines are being drawn between characters, connecting them even further to each other.
May not being mouthy? O shit. It's about to get real. Looking forward to the next chapter.
230 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »