Reviews for Wolfy Instincts
Angel Raksha Akasha Flame chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
I sympathize with you on your AP Exams. I have to take them too. I hhope you do well. Story's Awesome.
ChameleonRose chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Still love this story. A bit annoyed at Avery for being a jerk about Jayda not telling him about her accident. I mean if I was her I probably wouldn't have told him either, I mean he would have flipped. And please tell me Avery saves Jayda before something really bad happen to her.
Also just to let you know I use to review as JA just set up an account so yea I'm still reviewing jut useing an account now.

Love your story so much.
x3bbyshortie chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
;( please update faster! such a good story but i hate the long wait!
11cina24 chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Great chapter! I loved the ending but kinda cknfused why avery didnt see her for that long. I thought he would have gotten over it or been unable to not see her since hes a werewolf.
chicagobabe chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Aw, gosh! You had to leave me handgun here ): haha. Loved the chapter!
bookppl93 chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Omg I loves this chapter. I'm starting to dislike Avery a little.. He's not being really nice
the trash lord chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Super long chapter! You made my day by posting this:) I almost don't mind the cliffie. Almost. Great job and update as soon as you can! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
ex beta here..loved the chappie.. good job its getting better and the cliffie came out of nowhere. You are doing very well with these. Congrats
purple-wolf-howl chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Wow that was unexpected! First Kortney now the rogue! On top of that the Flu, yuck! Hope Avery can find her! Good luck on the AP tests and club! I bet the next update will be as awesome as this one!
lindimguni chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Amazing chapter. Can Avery find out it was Kortney in the next chapter?
Nnnnnnn chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Come on! You left it at the best part!
Silver Witherwings chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Wow, Avery's a creep. Gross.

Writing-wise, I like your style a lot. Very smooth and easy to follow.
the trash lord chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
This is amazing! I love this story and I can't wait to read more!
JA chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
I don't know how many time I've said this or how many more I will but I love your story. Jayda being accepted into Avery's family the way she was made me laugh a bit her basically telling his dad off. Keep writing don't let anything stand in your way. You mentioned losing your insperation I find if you work on something else for a little bitit helps you come back with a clear mind making it easier to write.
XOXO JA XOXO
bookworm121197 chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Love this story! Very detailed and has a great plot line. Took a few days to read due to school work but I'm finally finished. Cannot wait for the next update on Avery and Jay xxc
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »