Reviews for Wolfy Instincts
x3bbyshortie chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
;( please update faster! such a good story but i hate the long wait!
11cina24 chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Great chapter! I loved the ending but kinda cknfused why avery didnt see her for that long. I thought he would have gotten over it or been unable to not see her since hes a werewolf.
chicagobabe chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Aw, gosh! You had to leave me handgun here ): haha. Loved the chapter!
bookppl93 chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Omg I loves this chapter. I'm starting to dislike Avery a little.. He's not being really nice
cvvphantom217 chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Super long chapter! You made my day by posting this:) I almost don't mind the cliffie. Almost. Great job and update as soon as you can! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
ex beta here..loved the chappie.. good job its getting better and the cliffie came out of nowhere. You are doing very well with these. Congrats
purple-wolf-howl chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Wow that was unexpected! First Kortney now the rogue! On top of that the Flu, yuck! Hope Avery can find her! Good luck on the AP tests and club! I bet the next update will be as awesome as this one!
lindimguni chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Amazing chapter. Can Avery find out it was Kortney in the next chapter?
Nnnnnnn chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Come on! You left it at the best part!
Silver Witherwings chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Wow, Avery's a creep. Gross.

Writing-wise, I like your style a lot. Very smooth and easy to follow.
cvvphantom217 chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
This is amazing! I love this story and I can't wait to read more!
JA chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
I don't know how many time I've said this or how many more I will but I love your story. Jayda being accepted into Avery's family the way she was made me laugh a bit her basically telling his dad off. Keep writing don't let anything stand in your way. You mentioned losing your insperation I find if you work on something else for a little bitit helps you come back with a clear mind making it easier to write.
XOXO JA XOXO
bookworm121197 chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Love this story! Very detailed and has a great plot line. Took a few days to read due to school work but I'm finally finished. Cannot wait for the next update on Avery and Jay xxc
elza17 chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
helloooooooo. new reviewer here. :]

this is a great story and i want you to keep up the good work!

i have no complaints at the moment [lol] but to ask, ahem, why the hell did you make jay so short?! its rediculosely hard to imagine her and avery stand side by side, cuz when i do hes like 3ft taller than her!.

one more question, how did you come up with some of the charaters names like lyric,bryliss[is that right?], avery,etc
do they have special meanings of something?

well like i said earlier great story. cant wait for your next update!
Ciao! :)
bookworm121197 chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
I just started reading this story and I have to say its truly brilliant and has a captivating plot. My one problem is that when I click on chapter 6 a picture shows and won't let me access your chapter. So here forth, I am stuck on chapter 5 until further notice.
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »