Reviews for Wolfy Instincts
iCY the Polar Kid chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
I have a feeling we'll probably be seeing more of Kenley. No?
Interesting chapter but man Avery is so wolfy heh. He's a rather difficult character to decipher mainly because I dot know whether to hate him for acting impulsively or love him for being Avery, heh. Either way. I am really liking everything about this story so far, plot, characters, etc.
So keep it up and keep it real!

And yes this is iCY, heh. Finally decided to login

Thanks again!

-iCY-
Rebel Dove chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
I think this story is progressing fairly well, but something is missing. I guess maybe I want her to have some reason to like Avery. So far all he seems to do is make her angry or scared. And I don't mean get her flowers or anything bit say something that makes her heart flutter. Does that make sense? Don't get me wrong, I really like it and look forward to updates! And Kenley, I am so looking forward to move of his character!
-Rebel Dove
MaidInFrance chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Omg...wth she had no right to be crying...she was the idiot who let that stranger in..the dog wasn't freaking out for no reason !
Roxyflipflop chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
This story is so good! I know you have school and all that jazz... But post again as soon as possible!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
great chapter cant wait to read more
GreysonDrew chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
Good chapter all in all.

Although, I did spot a couple of errors :/
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Loving the story so far and Jay's independence :). Can't wait to see where you take this, looking forward to your next update :)
Grape chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
I was very excited about the update! Thank you! Loved the chapter, so adorable! I'm glad Avery punched Daniel in the face! Ha ha!
mydreamadventure chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
this is truly a great book, the plot the characters are all just intriguing! i love it keep it up!
Well done chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
I have to say, I really like this. It kind of reminds me of twilight in some places, but it's different enough that that doesn't matter. I can't wait to hear about Anubis, and find out about him. :) Update soon, please!
iCY chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Heh. Sweet! Another amazing update.
And sorry about that... I do actually have an account on here. I just tend to get lazy and don't log in, xD
I do have this story on favs and alert, that's why I know when it gets updated, heh.
But yes I do check up on it too when I don't feel like checking emails for updates :D

Great chapter. The only error I found was a very minor one... here:
"I don't want to hear rumors about or latest conquest."
I think you mean "your latest conquest" right...?
Well just in case that's what you meant. If not then you can totally ignore that, heh.

I have a feel that David guy is going to appear a little more often in the future... and that dog! Heh. Anubis xD I wonder if she's really going to settle for that name. Hopefully it's not a were in disguise because it really does sound like a sweet dog! And her dad's super chill with it too, heh, which is awesome.

Avery can be super possessive at times which makes it... how do you put it... a downer? Makes you wonder why you even like him at times xD
Well of course he can be cool at times but man... a majority of the time... he's so, Avery, heh. Still like his character though, just because he's him.

And Jay's becoming a kickass gal, even awesomer. :)
Hopefully she can actually stand up to Avery himself one day, heh. Even if it's just for kicks and giggles.

Anyways. I can't wait to see what else you have in stores for us with this story. Keep up the awesomeness. You are on a roll here.
Thanks again!

-iCY-
JA chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
I liked this chapter. I think it was great how you showed that Jay could look after her self. I also love the dog he seams so cute. Keep up the good work.
Xoxo JA Xoxo
purple-wolf-howl chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
Hi! Wow to see how this story grew so much in such a little time! I'm been reading this when you put in Avery's POV and to see how it evolved is wonderful! I love this story! Update soon!
Larrissa Freeman chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
I'm a previous reader. I liked this chapter! can't wait to find out how Avery will react to Anubis. Please keep updating!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2012