Reviews for Wolfy Instincts
Lakotalady 12 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
So i love this story, but it doesn't sound over at all! when will part 2 be posted?
sam.daley.10 chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
Love the stories can't wait for more
The New Aged Hippie chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
you bitch! you killed them all, maybe kinley deserved it a little but the others didn't! darn u!
storys good by the way. I am sucked in. I didn't mean to harm your feelings with the bitch stuff just frustraited with the reading like with all stories I love
The New Aged Hippie chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
good story
Redcatie7 chapter 18 . 8/9/2013
Man, it's been forever since I've read this! Sorry! I'm really excited to hear what happens next!
AnimaOfChaos chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
great chapter :)
Think up a name chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
Hello hello! I'm new to this story and I just want to say that this story truly is amazing. I like the characters very much, just the fact that the small pack (minus Darcy) was killed shocked me a little...
Guest chapter 18 . 6/15/2013
Ahh I loved this so much I'm glad she's home! I feel sorry for the others who died and now darcy who has to live its quite sad! But great chapter! - mydreamadventure.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
Well that escalated quickly ._.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
I bit of a morbid ending, kinda made me hate the main character T.T I don't understand how she could have possibly felt safe, happy and protected after letting Avery kill all those characters .

There are some things that are not adding up in your story. For example, when she went to the restaurant with Avery and she overheard him talking about finding something on his phone, what was that thing? The second thing that's not adding up was Avery's paranoia as if he thought she was going to disappear any second, but he refused to tell her what his problem was. It couldn't have been Kenley completely because he only kidnapped her when he thought Avery was abusing her due to the bruise on her face which came wayyyy later in the story.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the story a lot and I really enjoyed it but its left a lot of questions unanswered and the ending is sorta rushed.
RandomCitizen chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
Well damn. Now I kinda hate your character. She was selfish and didn't listen when told pretty much anything. Not that you wrote her poorly or anything cause you point out her flaws pretty clearly. I just can't really support such a character's future happiness at all. It's like supporting Light Yagami from death note or Mako from Legend of Korra, just ain't quite deserving. Xp

Well...good luck making it all come together
Dee chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
YAY! I love the way you made this play out. One part of me is saying "AVERYWHYNO" and the other part is just as bloodthirsty as evwas. I'm really glad this is finished, and I can't wait for the epilogue. Eek! Good luck with othe stories! :D
Elmo Fanatic chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
Did you mean 2 months until next update, or til the sequel?

Either way, I loved this.
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 16 . 6/12/2013
Oh and I think you should make the title something with 'Wolfy' as well to add something to the next installment from the original :)
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
Wow, another amazing chapter! I absolutely loved it :D I feel terrible for Darcy but also for Jay... I don't think she's selfish. Any other normal person would act that way too!
Anyway, I can't wait to read more :)
398 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »