Reviews for Wolfy Instincts
Kirihime chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
This chapter has left conflicted. Not exactly sure what to say. It was definitely an interesting chapter.
bookppl93 chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
I couldn't stop smiling when they hugged.
Lullay chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
I'm disappointed. Seriously ! After investing so much into this story, I feel like you rushed the ending. I don't really know what's lacking but this happened too fast.
Then again, you mention you're going to write another arc, so I guess I won't know until then U.u I just hope you'll put an update not on this story to remind us.
And also, I have so many questions still unanswered but then again, I guess it will have to wait until the next installment.
As for story ideas, I would very much like for you to keep it related to the "wolfy" adjective. Here, we have Wolfy Instincts, because Avery's instincts as a wolf cause him to recognize Jay as his mate. Now that he has rescued her, I think he will feel the need to be with her and to possess her (in all possible ways :wink: :wink:) I think a title like Wolfy Possession or Wolfy Love (the big word hasn't yet been said on Jay's part) or something like that. Does my idea suck ?...Probably.

Well, that's all for this chapter !
Kisses :D
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
Darcy makes me feel so sad...when I am supposed to be happy that Avery rescued Jayda! AHH! So many mixed emotions... maybe my emotions will level out next chapter when she goes home. We'll see...great chapter! Update soon...er! Please! :)

-Fallen
Midnight'sRevenge chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
Noooooo it is so sad! Why did they have to die...
augmentedDREAMS chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
They're dead. *sniff* :(
BTW, I too agree that Jay should let Darcy die. No one can live with the guilt. He'd probably end up killing her or himself. .
Anyway, AWESOME CHAPPY! Can't wait for the next one! xDD
monkeyface1 chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
Whoop! Finally found jay! I do feel bad about Avery killing the others but really happy he didn't kill Darcy. So happy, I can't wait for the final chapter! Tha ma for updating I missed this story a bunch!
Skittlesaholic1677 chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
Oh my god that is so sad. Omfg but its good. I am relieved you updated! YAY!
ChameleonRose chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
I don't know if I should've happy or crying my eyes out.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
Woah everything just went downhill... Why didn't she do anything to save them!? Seriously!?
Hmm chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
Not a fan of this ending, to be honest. I really liked this story the entire time and was so excited whenever you updated. This ending was bad. Jay was painted as a selfish, immature idiot...not sure why you'd want your narrator to be that way. She didn't do a thing to stop Kenley, Alora, or Salem's deaths and she acted very out of character. The whole ending with Darcy leaves a lot of loose ends and it just seemed so stupid and unrelated to everything else you'd written in the story. And what the fuck, he just tells her he'll never forget this and she watched all that death and then goes I'd never be happier. Anticlimactic and irrelevant. Dissapointed.
fireicegirl16 chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
I knew you wouldn't dissapoint I knew it! Excellent job!
Skittlesaholic1677 chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
Oh my god update please please please please please please ! My life depends on it PLEASE:)
Skittlesaholic1677 chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Omg please tell me they find her and Avery gives kenely a nice ass whooping.
Skittlesaholic1677 chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
Nooooo! I hate Kenley! I hope Avery whips his butt!
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »