Reviews for Wolfy Instincts
Skittlesaholic1677 chapter 14 . 5/31/2013
Holy crap omg my heart just broke! I hope he finds them and (excuse my vulgar language) kicks their asses!
Skittlesaholic1677 chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Nooooo! Omfg please tell me that Avery gets her back!
Skittlesaholic1677 chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Omg I love this story lol it's so good.
Skittlesaholic1677 chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
Lmfao I like this turn of events lol I'm excited to see what happens next!
Skittlesaholic1677 chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Omg I loooovvveee ANUBIS that's a good name wow.
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 17 . 5/30/2013
Oooh I am absolutely loving this story ;) It is just amazing! I REALLY hope they will be reunited soon! I love Darcy now haha. Just wondering, will they ever make love? I don't mind either way, just curious :) Please update soon!
Lori Jane Summers chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
WHAT THE HELL! I need more like now ! Please ...!
Dee chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
DAYUM. I started this story yesterday. HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THIS? I love this story so much. Hopefully, I won't wither away while you write the next chapter. You write this exceptionally well. UPDATE SOOOOOOOON.
Kirihime chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
Oh crap. Gosh I hope Avery doesn't kill them. Good luck on finals!
Lost Time Traveler chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
Why is Kenley so unwilling to let Jay go?
simplelove chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
OMG OMG OMG - AVERY! ahhh cant wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work :)
bookppl93 chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
HOLY FUCKING SHIT YES
Amy90 chapter 17 . 5/19/2013
Wow - Avery will not stop and ask questions first, will he?
I thought from the beginning on that it was a strange decision of Kenley to keep her against her will. Once they've found out about their mistake they should have helped her to get back. Their motives for kidnapping Jay weren't bad - they wanted to keep her safe. I'm sure if they'd told Avery he would have understood. But now? Keeping her chained was a bit too much. Hopefully Salem is worng and Avery's pack will spare the group.
FamishedNight chapter 17 . 5/19/2013
Sweet
RandomCitizen chapter 17 . 5/18/2013
Gah. Jay is a bit childish huh? I mean she should be smarter after all those escape failures. Think up an actual PLAN of escape. I dont know, but this kidnap saga bugs me becuase of this. :/ She IS KINDA selfish. I aint sayin' she should be subserviant or anything. But her kidnappers are decent folk(they thought she was in an abusive relationship after all) and she knows how Avery is like and how he'll react will not be pretty. Evidence shows he is not the best of listeners when worked up.
Ah well.

A new instalment to their tale? Is it the what if she wasnt saved I mentioned or something completely different? I'm curious and will most likely check it out. :3
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »