Reviews for Never As It Seems (MOVED TO FLYZIKFEELS)
Alaeryel chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
OH WOW-this was a very very good chapter! I love how Kevin keeps screwing himself and I really love Jessie and Victoria's characters. I nearly died when she accidentally called Jessie-Jacen. This is a really really good story! WONDERFULLY DONE!
JJsMommy29 chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
wow so can't wait to see how his reaction to that is going to be but so hoping that these two stay together i'm liking them together so keep up the great work and update soon
JJsMommy29 chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
interesting so can't wait to see what happens between these two them seem to make a cute couple and can't wait to see what secret her mom knows that she is keeping from her so update soon cant' wait for more of this story
Alaeryel chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
Oh my! I again thoroughly enjoyed this story. There is definately a mystery here that is begging to be solved. Very touching story and will be watching for more!
JJsMommy29 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
aww so sad but can't wait to see what happens in this story and who the familiar face is she see's when they move
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
WOW! What an intense and emotional 1st chapter. I am anxious to read more. The topic is extremely hard for me for several reasons-I have lost friends and family from various types of car accidents and biggest is drunk driving. You have handled the writing of this very well and tasteful, and Jace's sacrifice to save his friend very commendable!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2