Reviews for PAINTING CRANES
K chapter 12 . 2/25/2015
Please please finish the story...dying to know the outcome
Jed Linx chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
New Reader! :D

This story is just awesome! I really like it. The characters seem so lively and I really just want to know more about this Jackson Cole! You have got to give us an update! lol and an ending! I at least want to know the relationship status of our lead characters! haha Looking forward to an update!
Jester79 chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
This is such a great story - it's super intense - patiently waiting on the next chapter...
Guest chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
SakuraNe chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
poor Kaitlin. this story is pretty amazing to me especially, because my name is Kaitlyn and I am an artist. You can understand why its so easy for me to relate
GobbleGobble chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
MMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORR RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE
renegade01 chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
it does feel like she's in way over her head... can't wait for more ;)
skye real chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
That sex scene was phenomenal! Worth the wait but seriously, Jackson is giving me major whip lash. She definitely needs to play it harder to get. Give him a piece of his own medicine. Love love love the flow of the story. Can't wait for more!
somewherecoldviasocal chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
Ahhhh! I'm so confused! I want Katilin to see where this is going with Jackson, but there's just something about him that is so...ugh! Frustrating! Besides the fact that he's bound to be hiding something, I feel like he's also trying to make up for something. Like if he just screws her all the time, then he won't have to say anything meaningful and that sucks for Kat. But then again, I do like them screwing. I like that Kat is getting some. lol. Also, I LOVE that Jackson calls her Miss Moore. You did good. I want the next chapter asap! :)
littlemiss76 chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
Too lazy to log on. Very inciting chapter there missy. lol!
AllSpark chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
Wuhooo another chapter I'm so happy :D Thank you for the update and for the PM, I really appreciated it :)
Carmel March chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
I can't even express how much I love this. AMAZING chapter. Jackson is such an enigma, and I feel like Kaitlin's going to really and truly get in over her head, but in a good way :) Keep up the incredible work!
EireGal chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
I think this is your best chapter yet. Poor Ms Moore isn't playing a game she is being well and truly played. I think soon she will learn that Jackson can get some beautiful things real cheap.
foxyricanlady chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
Great chapter and so worth the wait. Jackson is so confusing its killing because he's such a mistery . Please update soon
Blueyes57 chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
question I would be asking myself is : am I being played? and where do I draw the line with the head games. ( I don't "do" head games LOL)

great chapter! thanks