Reviews for Late Night Macca's Run
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
this was such a great story I don't usually read things like this but this was cute ! i loved it :) well done !
Fija chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Loved it but a bit predictable.
Julietish chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
After reviewing all the submissions, your entry was not selected as the winner. However, you stil get a review!

I absolutely love the VOICE of the narrator- very lively. It's the entertaining kind of voice that let's you know that what you're reading is going to be really good. It was a very lovely approach to a love confession- the ending was very swoon-worthy. I absolutely adored this one-shot.
rosieroo chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Hey! You left a beautiful review on my story (thank you!) and I since you said you were from Australia, I just HAD to check out your entry! Australian buddies for life!

I found this story so beautiful. And I loved all the Australian things you put in it, like ranga (LOVE IT SO MUCH) and p-plates (when I put that in one of my stories, everyone was a bit like wtf?) and Maccas! I don't know if other countries shorten it that way, but I totally understood.

Anyway, I completely adored you entry and fell in love with this line especially: "There's no point in an intense sexually-charged chemistry if you can't stand to be around each other during the day. You need to be friends first, lovers second." It's so true. There are so many stories with that kind of chemistry so I love seeing a good old best friends to lovers type one.

Good work!
Exsomnis chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
A very enjoyable read. I loved the way the characters interacted, and how the entire thing flows so smoothly.