Reviews for Sh'yan's Silk
Reviews to Master chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
I dun' trust her...I dunno. She's teetering on the edge for me. Too many secrets in this.

Secrets secrets are no fun unless you share with EVERYONE! :D
-Aristotle

. . . .Fucking rite.
Reviews to Master chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
And you did very well! I like how Kyave's using the horses as a bridge to get some of that ass. *snickers* You dog you.

So I'm guessing Sheva is a cool place as to Heswa which is warm like the desert yes?

Aw. Sh'yan's ADOWABLE! XD Absolute cutie! I'm excited to see what will happen when worlds collide!
Reviews to Master chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Oh ho ho! Something's a brewing it seems. There's something Mr. Blunt here isn't telling us and I'm sure Kyave and we are going to find out soon.
Reviews to Master chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
I was just about to ask you on the characters and their descriptions. Yay! :D They're pretty! I can't wait till we delve into their personalities a little bit more. Plus the countries seem beautiful to live in. AHM JEALOUS!
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
'Sup?

I don't know if you remember me but I remember you! I'm not sure if I commented under the same name or not but that WAS a looong time ago. But anyways! I've seen you posting this story for a while and decided to check it out. I mean, I saw the last chapter so I'm going to read this story! I mean, the last thing I would want is a story going to waste yeah?

What an interesting place! :D I know nothing of your made up world but I will venture into this creative place and enjoy the plot that will start up eventually. I like the imagination of the names and this whole political aspect going on. Excitement! :D
thatiane chapter 33 . 5/22/2013
eu adoro o embaixador, mais o garoto do estabulo e muito fofo, so queria que ele de alguns jeito fica-se juntos. e eu gostaria de ler a historia do rei e o seu marido como eles acabarao junto.. a historia esta linda na para.. ;D
Lallie chapter 33 . 5/22/2013
Heya, just a thought for your next chapter cause I know how it sometimes helps to have somebody throw ideas at you cause once you work out what you don't want its usually easier to work out waht you do want to do. Afraid I haven't read the other stuff set here, though I might some time, but anyway, point being, icily polite conversations between dignataries are always fun, you know, the ones where its actually much more terrifying than shouting because they're being so polite. Don't know if this fits in with your dude, but it seems like something your Queen might do. looking forward to some more something :D
Mell8 chapter 33 . 5/22/2013
Cute story. Please update soon!
Vallucast chapter 33 . 5/22/2013
I think that tangledoctopus has a point there. If you perhaps makes long gap between chapter then it'll be reasonable to write a long ones. Twice or thrice the lenght you currently write.

And asking readers for idea was..umm, you'd better discuss it with fellow writer.

Overall, i think that Kyave's obliviousness is cuter than Sh'yan. He's way too silent, perhaps you could show his feeling through small movement, like blinking more when nervous or other subtle physical sign. Even when Kyave couldn't see it, the reader could.

You have my support to go through with this fic. You've gone so far. And I'm sure they'll be there when you're ready to go back. Takes some time to calm down and re-read your draft perhaps?

Best regard,
val
Vallucast chapter 25 . 5/22/2013
I don't really get this chapter. Just that it dangerous for Kyave and Sh'yan to make silk?
.a
or perhaps I just lack sleep so my brain didn't function at its best.. Haha

val
Vallucast chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
I like longer chapters. And was about to forget writing review if you had't ask for one.. Really, your fiction just that ensnare me. I'm curious about 'twin something' that was published. Is it available only in your country or not?
tangledoctopus chapter 33 . 5/22/2013
Hi. I've been leaving reviews for former the chapters, at least I've been trying to. However, there is the fact that the story is getting for lack of a better word very disorganized. I have a hard time following the scheme or the narrative arc because the chapters are very very very short and they are like a snapshot. But I think the main reason why you are not getting any reviews is because the inter chapter interval, the time between the chapters is toooo long to catch up with the narrative. To be honest, I'm completely lost for the last few chapters. I'm really waiting for you to shape this story into a more comprehensible one. I'm sure you have a theme or check point in your mind but when you present them to us in snippets, personally I can't even think of a point to write a review about because I don't really get the chapter and its place in the story.
Fryvi chapter 30 . 4/17/2013
Haha, ok, I thought it was nice though:) Is Say'amai the first Mistress?
Fryvi chapter 29 . 3/3/2013
Nice chapter:) it really gave a good impression of the roles of the genders, and of how silk is made. Looking forward to the next one:D
Fryvi chapter 28 . 2/15/2013
New chapter, yeey!
Kyave and Sh'yan seem a bit closer:D Looking forward to see how the silk-weaving goes
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »