Reviews for Sh'yan's Silk
Fryvi chapter 27 . 1/4/2013
Hihi, I liked this chapter, even though I partly wish some more romance happened. Seems like the queen is trying to get them together:D
Fryvi chapter 26 . 11/23/2012
Review! yeey!
As always, I like seeing Kyave and Sh'yan getting along so well:D
I'm still having a bit of problems understanding how the... contest? I understand Sh'yan will be locked up in a room making silk, but what will be the goal? Is it to make a certain amount, just to show he can do it, or will there be some challenge he has to beat in order to prove the point?
cattenlent chapter 26 . 11/23/2012
this chapter did not really clarified anything. While i understand the slow progression of relationships, the incredibly slow progression of the whole story makes me tad impatient. It feels like nothing of importance has happened during the past 25 chapters.
Fryvi chapter 25 . 11/10/2012
Of course you deserve reviews! :D
I love getting more information about Sh'yan, and I love the information we got. It's like it makes sense in a way, that that's why he's so "special" to the other people in the palace.
The fact that Kyave admitted he was cute wasn't so bad either(hihi).
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 25 . 11/9/2012
AND THE TWO SEPARATE PLOTS BE MATED AT LAST. I'm still not a fan of how long it took, but whatever.

(You're doing NaNo too? Is the real reason I popped up here, along with it being such a significant plot point...)
tangledoctopus chapter 25 . 11/9/2012
I so knew Shyan came from a wealthy family.

He said he didn't wear silk since his childhood somewhere in there xD

But I don't think I get the whole picture concerning the queen's plan
MeanderRose chapter 24 . 10/19/2012
Makes me wonder...how /do/ you pronounce "Sh'yan?"

I always like reading Kyave's letters. It's a nice way to showcase his connections to Sheva without actually including scenes in Sheva, if that makes sense. He's so cute with his family.
Fryvi chapter 24 . 10/19/2012
*applause* ;)
I like the letter, and the chapter:D
MeanderRose chapter 23 . 10/15/2012
Aww, another Sh'yan chapter! Although I was a bit disappointed that Kyave/Sh'yan still hasn't moved. Boo. But that's my shipper's heart talking.

Malwe...just what the hell is she planning? I can't read her at all. And I am very, very curious as to her and Sh'yan's relationship. Right now my pet theory is that she's related to him in some way. But I suppose we shall see. In due time.
MeanderRose chapter 22 . 10/15/2012
It took him a moment to remember what Sheva was and why the queen would want to hear about it. He'd gotten too engrossed in problem solving, and it came as a shock to have the conversation ended.
- I really like this line. It's a nice, subtle look at the way Kyave's mind functions. I keep forgetting that he's basically a nerd, so it's nice to have reminders like this.

The queen is...eh, what is she playing at? I still haven't got much a grasp of her character. For some reason, the earlier chapters gave me the impression that she was more serious than this.

We've been getting a lot of worldbuilding lately. Not a bad thing, and it is fascinating, but I am eager for the plot to start moving in a big way again.
Fryvi chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
Yey for queen Malwe! Too bad Kyave was busy:/
Nice chapter though:D
Fryvi chapter 22 . 10/7/2012
At least they realize they have a problemxD
I'm looking forward to seeing how they'll solve it
The sentence "Guys can do lots of things." made me a bit confused though... was it supposed to be gays or something?
JaseCD chapter 21 . 9/30/2012
WHOO. I was worried shed be all like "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" for a moment there lol:)
MeanderRose chapter 21 . 9/29/2012
Whaaat? Cliffhanger? No way!

I'm glad that the plot seems to be moving, though. I admit that things have been a bit slow lately, so I'm looking forward to an amping up off the stakes, so to speak.

And Kyave continues to be as adorkable as always. I really like him as a protagonist. He's low-key, insightful, and very kind.
Fryvi chapter 21 . 9/23/2012
Finally a new chapter:D It might be just me, but it seems like it's been a while.
The queen conversation was kind of short, but I guess it's only the beginning of it. I really like where this is going though, as Kyave gets a purpose with his stay:)
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »