Reviews for Sh'yan's Silk
Fryvi chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
Zokol is an ass!
But I really like the chapter
tangledoctopus chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
finally... I've been waiting for this like a fangirl suffering withdrawal :] _ I just looove Sh'yan , he's adorable
JaseCD chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
Zokol...
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
Y U NO GET REVIEWS?

That's odd. You should spam it in the RG threads.

I lurve this chapter. I lurve Sh'yann. I think we've gone over this.

K BAI NOW
-Liv
Fryvi chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
Nice idea with some change of scenery. Haha, Lenzes reaction to the "you" was funnyXD
Fryvi chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
"Being the new ambassador of a far away country proves a difficult job. How do you strenghten ties with a country when you can't even get a grasp on the strings? And then there is that interesting stable boy..."
..Maybe not much better, but at least I triedXD
I really like the Sh'yan chapters! They tell us so much more of his character
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 14 . 7/17/2012
Love this chapter. Keeps getting better. Keep going!

I think the Sh'yan chapters are important to keep the romance believable, and I actually think there should be more of them. But we've already discussed my point of view on this XD, so ignore me.

The summary's fine the way it is. I think.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
I was going to save this for the review marathon, which start in FOUR HOUR NO SLEEP, but... it was staring at me. So I read it. D:

Oh, but I like this one. It's much more straightforward.

Personal difficulties? Something up?
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
Blech. I've been crazy busy beta-ing and shit lately, sorry. Nice chapter! This one's my favorite so far. Update soon!
tangledoctopus chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
they are so cute _
Fryvi chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
Ahaa, so thats what it was all about! Things are starting to fall into place. Nice chapter
tangledoctopus chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
ooh I liked this story :] I spent this day reading all of your works but I was too lazy to leave a comment .. please update soon xD
JaseCD chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
Hmm, I could be completely off in this inference but maybe the women in the country hold more power over men? Interesting, but good chapter! Update soon please!:)
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Hm.

See, the issue I have with this is I don't see how the romance connects with this part of the conflict. I mean, it seems like there are two different conflicts: how Kyave and Sh'yann kinda-sorta have a thing, and then this diplomat stuff. They don't seem cohesive-it's like part of this is slash, and part of it's some political fantasy. I love the romance, but parts like this get a bit tiresome since it's just Kyave musing about the country. Maybe they'll intersect faster, but I feel like they should've by now.

That's just my take on it so far.
-REB
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Woah. Something's up with this review box. Trippy...

Anyway, I thought this chapter was good. You displayed Sh'yan's shyness well, I think; shy people often come across ass disinterested or annoyed when they're nervous. Heh.

Update soon!