Reviews for Crazy Is A Relative Term
Honunjama chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Aw you know, I'm feeling it for Olivia! Maybe she's just misunderstood! I liked Charlee and Wren's disagreement, I like that they made up :)

Keep going

not Ross chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
This story is very amusing and a pleasure to read.

So what's it like having everything you do and say analyzed by adults who are trying to figure out how your brain works? I think that would be interesting to explore...
sanguine eyes chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Ohmigod, I love this story! Charlee is probably one of the most awesome characters I've ever come across on FictionPress!

There are two mistakes that I noticed in this last chapter:

1. You first describe Wren as having awesome hair and Dominic as having glasses, but two paragraphs later, you stated that Wren had awesome glasses. This might be a simple misunderstanding on my part, but if you didn't intend for Wren to have glasses, then I would suggest fixing this.

2. You refered to Olivia as 'Olive' once o.o

Lilly
Honunjama chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
I enjoyed the nightmare at the beginning! Great writing:)

"Good morning," Wren mumbled as Charlee situated herself.

"Is it?"

"Touché," he replied with a yawn as he continued his doodling.

-Such a great exchange! XD

Keep going!

Jenny Sue chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
People who stare while you sleep are the worst kind of people D: Another great chapter, I can't really think of any criticism to make. I look forward to reading more :)

-JB
thisismeCRAZY chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
this is really good, i like the different charcters you have introduced in this chapter. i really want to know what happens to Charlee and the rest of the people, that she met... Also Olivia's character is one that i would like to know more about. :) VERY well written! :D
kkbadoo chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
You've drawn me into the story! I look forward to reading more!
S.A. Motz chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Brilliant! I love how you introduced the new characters...you didn't look shallow at all. And that Olivia girl is really interesting...now it makes me wonder if she really is a psychotic b-*sigh*

Oh, and I know you're going to hear this more often that usual but I REALLY LIKE WREN. He's so nice! And Dominic is just really adorable!

Looking forward to your next chapters :)
Honunjama chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
'Get sassy girl a hygiene box' ahaha I like that!

The way you introduced the new characters was done well , Ms. Liz seems like a horrible cow and I like Wren's character a lot :)

I'm wondering if Olive really is scary or just misunderstood!

Looking forward to more!

I'm Working On Forever chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
This is looking really interesting, although the I think a little more dialogue would have really helped it get into a rhythm. Otherwise it is really good. I am doing this for the unicorns, i might add.

And I am VERY interested in Olivia.

And in chapter one, you conveyed Charlee's relationship with her aunt very well. How they care about each other, but they aren't good with their feelings.

This is really good. Keep writing!
Lillith Green chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was a great story. I love Charlee's character, it was quirky and full of personality and sass.
The story felt like it could stand alone or be the beginning of a larger piece. Either way I really love it.
I have spent a lot of time in psychiatric hospitals so I found this an interesting topic to read about. I really liked the "weird dude guy".
I also chuckled at the end when Charlee had to come up with three of her strengths. I've had to do that multiple times at multiple psychiatric units.
You never said in the story how old Charlee was, I know she's a teenager, I was just curious how old.
Jenny Sue chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Great story so far! I really like the way your write. Charlee seems like a pretty cool character—she's got attitude but has moments of sympathy too to make her more 3d. I look forward to reading more :)

-JB

And I'm glad I was able to help out the endangered unicorn species!
S.A. Motz chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I love it! It's very well written and I can tell you put in a lot of thought into writing this. I like how Charlee is all tough...and probably the only normal girl in that place! Excellent! Can't wait for the next chapter!

*I saved a unicorn, didn't I? :)
DestinyB chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I love your story it reminds me of me when I was in a mental hospital i just bullshited my way out of it it pretty accurate but ur not treated that bad by the cops. I wasn't anyway.

I want the next chapter soon!
thisismeCRAZY chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
this story is very well written and i really want to know what happens to Charlee during her stay at the hospital. the story idea is really clever and interesting. i don't really think that there is anything negative to say about this story. :)