Reviews for Meeting Matthias
Sheena chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Hi, ate. Nabasa ko na po. Nakakatakot naman po magcomment. :D anyway, feedback
The Catchphrase'We all have our own demons.' really catchy. I remembered something dito. Haha, nice one. And setting it in Italics creates a drama/poetical sense to me. Why do I notice those little things? LOL. Yes, I read plots/excerpts from any book's back cover, but its the first few sentences of Chapter 1 (or Prologue) that makes me hold fast. Some even build the drama (or mood?) and the characters within these first few sentences.
The Plot: Interesting po for a believer and a non-believer audience (which makes it more interesting because you filed your work under 'spiritual and, you used TPPOV for narrating. Oh, and you ended your prologue the way you make your readers long for the chapters. So please keep us posted, ate.
Hehe. Waiting for the chapters.
God bless you and your book.)
Duchess chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is kinda creepy! But it got me interested. May pagka-psychological ang pag-atake. I liked it! :D
Nate chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
waaaahhh I don't really read books. Actually I'm not into reading at all Ate, well except for a couple of occasions. I consider this to be an exception. Interesting. Food for the imagination. Nakakabitin. I like it ate. Well written. The descriptions are equally teasing and satisfying :) I'd definitely read the rest :) looking forward for the unveiling of the story and the intended lessons along the way i guess :) God bless Ate :)
Darlene Apanay chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Is everything clear and easy to understand? Do you get what's happening? -Yes

Did it get you interested to read more? -Yes

Are there any comments or suggestions you would like to give me? - None so far :) It was neatly done for me ate :)

Are there any questions that you want answered after reading the chapter? -Yes. Maybe being specific as to the kind of "demons" Ava was getting scared of. Kasi at first, I honestly thought that it's just teen hormones haha you know, her heartbeat and the feeling that she's trying to shake off. But then when I got to the latter part, the part when she dared look back at Matthias, she "saw" something -and the teen-hormonal-theory I was thinking changed. Haha

God bless on your story ate! Looking forward for more reads like these :) Thanks!
D.A chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I like it. I like the pace of the story, how she is perplexed at first seeing him. I suggest making it more mysterious by maybe using a different word for "demons" like maybe "dark creature" or "dark beings" or "hideous beasts" or something kinda descriptive then later on use the word "demon". Also, it would be nice to describe Matthias' physical features more, but not too much, because I know that you will reveal more about him later on. I like how you portrayed Racquel as the "outgoing" type of friend and Ava being the cautious one. Matthias seem to be like a snake, because he is charming, but the way Ava approaches him make it seem like Eve approaching the snake in the garden of Eden, so good job on the characters! JM seems to be a mystery for now :). Can't wait to see what's going to happen next! :)
Human chapter 1 . 5/28/2012