Reviews for Make It Nasty
Kittycatcat13 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
I'm eating dinner while reading so my one hand typing skills suck a big one.I like Jimmy better. I don't care that other people don't see the point in him. Plus it is a cliche in a cliche. Plus girlie gamer/sports girls are out there, teenage girls have trouble reconciling that they can be hot it someday and wear " not give a shit" clothes on a different day. I like the evolution of her character... but I still like Jimmy better. And of course whatever you do, Make It Nasty :)
Vaaavva chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
oh my gosh . i had no idea that you've been adding all this time. well anyways i'm really crossing my fingers that this jimmy guy is logan . if not then... i guess because this logan dude... i don't know i can't figure him out and i'm thinking that things between them is not going to work out. & uh oh. emery is playing two . she shouldn't be doing that there's bound to have some kind of trouble coming in the future. hope all will be well in the end. update again soon. loving this so far.
Lily chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Really awsome!
VirgoLady22 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
I freakin' love the story so far. Can't wait for the next update. Keep up the great job.
Anon love it chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
I don't know why it took so long for me to read this story but I am so glad that I did! I love this story! I also think that Logan is Jimmy but I can't tell if he knows that Em is Alisha. I guess he would be pretty slow not to know. But I love that twist. That is definitely going to cause some drama later on. Update soon please! This is my new addiction.
Emerald chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter! I can't wait for the next chapter.
vball chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Omg! Amazing! I swear Jimmy is Logan loved it! I'm so happy for Emery!
Ava chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Luv'd it! Seems as if Logan has always liked her, he's just afraid of losing his friendship with, or just plain afraid of Darrell.
Nikki chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
This was my favorite chapter out of all the ones you uploaded for this story so far XD
Gale chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Logan is catching somr feelings but I have such a bad feeling! Emery is going to end up being the loser because of thr game playing. She likes Jimmy as mire than a friend but is in denial. I jyst hope that she doesn't ruin Ligan's frienddhip with her brother. Another great update.
Anon chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Miami did a great job!3
Caine chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Of course I enjoy particularly since "Alisha" (LOL) is rooting for Lebron to get his ring! And Oh My, that scene between Logan and Em in the bathroom was HOTTTT! Love the chapter! Love how she just gushes about Logan which is so out of character but I love it because it fits so well!
Luuv chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
I know Jimmy is Logan, but I'll keep pretending he isn't for 'Alisha.' LOVED the teli conversation, but especially Logan and Emery in the bathroom, that was really cute and yummy! He is so feeling him some Emery.

I don't know about anyone else but I can do away with her trying out for cheerleading. She couldn't force herself to like it for her mother and she shouldn't do it for a guy either, no matter how hard she's crushing on him. I'm down with trying something new to get the guy but she shouldn't lose herself in doing so. Change herself completely for a dude? Um no! Total turn off for me.
GuessttReader chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
I loved it and I aint gonna lie Logan is sexy but Jimmy all the way!
Anon chapter 6 . 6/24/2012