Reviews for Make It Nasty
Keep it up chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
This is the first "Teen" story that I've ever been interested in reading. So far so good. I guess I don't always have to have hot butt naked sex to stay interested in a story... Who Knew...LOL!
Aw chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I'm loving your story. Logan has a thing for Emery I think he has for a long time. You call by the way he acts when her brother isn't around or how he always stealing quick glances at her. I can't wait to read more of the story.
Author-K-J-Lee chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Quite a decent story. I dislike Justin and the texting at the end... she should just focus on Logan honestly :P

Cliche.x
omg. more chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
hahaha, i knew i was going to love this story and this update pretty much confirmed it! loved the interaction between Logan and Emery, i'm glad she dared to step out and flirted with him!

hell yeah, I LOOK FORWARD TO MUCH MORE!
Logan bleh chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
It's so funny cos I think Logan is a turd. I wish Emery had a little more attitude cos girl she swaggin' down low low
anon chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
I like logan the best maybe flirt with justin.
Keep it coming chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Emery is playing with fire, but I'm really interested in this story. The more the merrier.

Emery has a crush on Logan and it goes back to way before he got fine. The flashback about the paper heart might provide a clue as to how Logan feels about her. I think the only reason he doesn't pursue her is because of his relationship with Darrell. She might not be in love with him, but he is her first crush and she sees him every day and that has not died down. Maybe, she does need a distraction as he seems to be the only guy she's ever thought about.
Livvy14 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
I love this story soo much :)
ellen chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
.god.

i am seriously in LOVE with this book.

PLEASE tell me you're finishing it, it's better than most of the young adult books i've found in bookstores these days! and in my honest opinion, i think the whoel justin part should just be a part that proves Logan DOES care in someway, but he isnt too important. and the new guy? bring him in to make Logan jealous, just like Emery was planning with Justin, only this time it's totally unintentional. but please she NEEDS to end up with Logan. He is just too perfect i Love it, i can picture him in my head and i just...wow..

anyway, great story! please finish!

looking forward to reading the rest!

xox ellen (:
Author-K-J-Lee chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wow, that's a pretty impressive first chapter!
SugarRachLeonard chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
I love how the dialogue in this is actually realistic! I really like this story so far, update soon! :)
Like this chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
I don't understand Emery, if she isn't in love with Logan then why risk his relationship with her brother? Emery think about Logan as Darrell already said something about Logan not winking at his sister. I am glad that Justin hasn't shown up yet because doesn't seem to above using people to get what she wants. I can see Emery learning more about herself during this transformation and her attempt at seducing Logan. The question is, will she like what she sees? Great chapter!
Nami98 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
WOW. THIS IS AMAZING! :AKJSHFKJASHFL:KJASBFJKAHSF SO GLAD YOU UPDATED! AND SO FAST, TOO! :'D CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT!(:
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
One question I have is this, why do you continuously remind of us their “topaz” and “amber” eyes? Also, the licking of the lips, the tan arms, the reiteration of what her hair looks like when we (the readers) already know are things you might want to look into eliminating. It isn’t necessary to repeat yourself, and if you just have to, try putting it in a different set of words. Exercise those creative muscles, I know you get my meaning.

J. Todesey—is this you hinting at being a Degrassi fan?

“Oh my. What if you keep the converse and Tupac bandana on?”—Mm, what if she does not do that?

Jason/James/Jimmy does actually seem smart but you could end up playing that down to make Logan look better, which I sincerely hope you don’t. I think he’s a foolish, immature coward—and I know that’s harsh but I honestly feel that way. Darrell has them both so scared that it’s pathetic, especially since they are all the same age. I don’t know, I don’t get these kids—they try so hard to be grown up, the cussing, the partying, the early careers, etcetera, but they cannot pull it off. I hate Logan’s attitude but, then again, I don’t like Emery’s either.

Why are their parents always spoken of but never seen?
So. Good chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Thanks for a great update. I can't wait to see who the mystery person is. AS for Logan I guess he finally saw Emery as a girl.
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »