Reviews for Make It Nasty
Nita The Scene chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
Awesome chapter, it was worth the wait. I'm so excited to find out what's the deal with this Cassidy chick, and why she's all in Darrell's business...Interesting indeed.
Keep up the good work.
Apeirophobic Angel chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
whattttt?
this cassidy girl is a freak lol
Liv chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
One thing I hate about of her being with Logan is she is a virgin and he isn't...
AMessofPickles chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter I thought that the themes were really well done and your writing seems to have improved from the last chapter so great job with that :) I'm enjoying this story more and more as you progress so keep it up! :D
Kaylianna Marie chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
I'm so confused! Haha I love this story. Update soon. :)
mylittleprincess chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
update soon. Option A
SugarRachLeonard chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
Loved it! Cassidy is sketch as all hell though lol I'm a little iffy about her. But besides that, this was ace! :)
3rd Bookworm chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
This was exactly what I wanted, yay!Please update soon! Oh and for the record pizza is amazing the next day, I save my pizza to eat the next morning.
Taint.Revile.Elude chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
You cannot be half British. British is a nationality, not a race. Logan is half European.
cumberbarbie chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
Nooo! I just want to keep reading! I can't even tell you how much I love this storryyyyy. Like really. It's like my favorite. I totally knew jimmy and logan were the same person from the start! Ahhhhh I love him. Him and emery are so cute together I just can't even handle it. And at first I was pissed at him for being a jerk to emery, but I'm sooooo glad he had a legit reason for it and is actually the sweetheart I knew he was. c:
I think you should do a combo of A and B because emery needs to come back! But also I want to read a lot more so I want it to be longer...(:
Anyway! I love this. You are very talented! I await your next update(:
Jo L. Reese chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I seriously enjoy reading this. thank you for existing.
Jamie Johnson chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Option A
Jo L. Reese chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
omg, I lovin' this. tooo cute.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
I just want to say I love this story so much. Its amazing. I hope for an update soon.
LoveAnimeGirl chapter 13 . 12/18/2012