Reviews for Make It Nasty
LaserStrike chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
Words fail me...so I'll instead use youtube...

watch?vTAryFIuRxmQ
courtnestle chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
wow. so amazing. it is such an amazing story. wow. just so jam packed in the last chapter. so is it another separate story for the second part or will it be chapters added onto this? such a great story.
Author-K-J-Lee chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
Seems an un-neccessry and OTT plot twist but I'd liketo read more :).
UpDownLeftRight chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
What? You can't end it there! Ahhhhh!
SukiKiryuu chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
I feel sooo bad for Emery! I hope something good happens and she gets her way or something, good job and I always look forward to reading your future chapters. Please update soon and once again good job! :)
MissColly chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
Where Justin was asking Emery if she's gonna come for spin the bottle, you replaced his name with Logan's name once. Now that I've gotten over the only criticism I have for you (because you're so amazing!) I wanted to say that this chapter was grrrreat! From the emotions she felt when she got rejected, and the way she flipped out at Logan! :O I just wanna know what was really behind Logan's rejection! And then at the end with her mum.. I dunno exactly what happened with her coach but it seemed real bad. By the way, what was he coaching her for? I dunno why I immediately thought of some sport but then why would her mum wanna be coached for a sport, but I just thought maybe you should make that clear. But when her mum kicked her out! OMG! Never expected that! aaaahhh! Just love this. Thank you soooooooooooo much for uploading this chapter so quickly. Love this!
UGH chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
Just update the next chapter already, or finish it already! In love and need to know what will happen next :D
skye real chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
OMG! I hope you update the second part soon! This is too addictive!
Anonomy chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
WOW
skye real chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Aaaww... How sweet!
Oh Mah Gawd! Logan is freakin HOT! Totally drooling here and squealing like a pig!
3rd Bookworm chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
O my god! Please update before I say O my god again and embarrass myself, cas I'm British and were not supposed to do that.
skye real chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
OMG! How cute are they?! Love the story! *shiver*
Logan is just too provoking...ooh I smell secret love from the both of them :-)
Megsi chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
Phew. That was intense! Like OH MY GOD. The showdown between her and Logan.. I just want to know what his deal is! And her mum! I really hate her. Hopefully Emery finds a way out of going away. And I really want to know who Jimmy is! Love it.
skye real chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Ooh gorl got attitude! An interesting start. Looking forward to see how the story develops.
funnechick chapter 12 . 9/27/2012