Reviews for Make It Nasty
foxyricanlady chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
Wow poor emery... Made me cry my eyes out. Her mom is a real BITCH... Please update soon
Livie chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
That chapter made me cry..please don't send her away
Livvy14 chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
I love 'make it nasty'. Can't wait for more romance:))
mylittleprincess chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
please update fast .
up.d.a.te s.oo.n chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
UPDATE SOON! Love this story, seriously.
MissColly chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
The next chapter is gonna be juicy? Hmm... I'm looking forward to it. :) anyway, this chapter was good and I liked how you explained how Darrell feels about the whole Logan and Emery thing. There where a few typos in this chapter, I don't remember any of them specifically except for the last line where you're missing 'it' where you said she'd make it up to him tomorrow. The typos don't annoy me that much coz there were only a few but you should get someone to check over your work to avoid them. Have a ice day and hope the next one is up soon!
fan chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
Fell in love with this story. Update soon! Please.
UpDownLeftRight chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
Up. Date. Soon. (:
SugarRachLeonard chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Don't listen to Cairo in the City Eternal, he/she's just mad that their stories don't have the same great response that yours do :)
kelly chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
more pleasee
MissColly chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
So, *takes a huge breath* I have finally caught up with you!
As you already know, I love this story so you just keep doing what you do best, which is writing.
And uploading.
And being so bloody perfect!
"Why are you looking at me like that I say!"
*wide eyes*
OMG WILL YOU GET OFF MY CASE! I'M NOT JEALOUS!

Not a single bit!

I lie.
Taint.Revile.Elude chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
Logan and Emery/Alisha and Jimmy are such children. Everything that comes out of Logan's mouth, from raping/ravishing her to 'riding me', is disgusting and disrespectful. Emery has absolutely LOW standards, if she has any at all. I'm not sure what else to say about this.
Taint.Revile.Elude chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
What is wrong with these kids? They spoiled, entitled, overtly sexual and disrespectful, to themselves and everyone else. I have been readong this story for nine chapters and the characters have yet to endear themselves to me. They joke about rape, claim things that aren't theirs, and feel rather unrealistic.

The scene in the pool was my least favorite next to the Victoria's Secret scene (a store no child should shop in as is) because of the cliche 'he got my hair wet but it's okay because he kissed me' bit.
SukiKiryuu chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
Juicy! I bet Logan is Jimmy! That would totally be awesome :D Hahaha anyway love your writing and good job. Love it!
mylittleprincess chapter 10 . 8/28/2012