Reviews for My Sanguine
golden Lucario chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
X3 Why you not continue? :'( Seriously, I really like your fic here! It's so entertaining and especially your OC's really awesome! So please don't give up on this fic! I beg you! Please update! Do you think this story has to less reviews to continue? Yeah, you obviously deserve more! :(
golden Lucario chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
A tiny bit unrealistic but really good. Yeah, you're kinda right, the army ain't that better...I like your OC even more. She's totally kick- ss! :D
golden Lucario chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
You have quite an interesting OC there. Just out of curiosity, are you similar to her? By the way, I love zombie fics and I like yours so far, too! :D
TheHylianBatman chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Am I in this group? -SL
freddyburn chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
To be honest, I saw this chapter in another block paragraph, and I lost interest straight away. Tried reading it, but only made it onto the second line... really, with the way it is written, I can't be bothered... please sort it out. Going on the last two chapters, you have a great story... please sort out spacing
freddyburn chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
another good chapter, but I have one MAJOR fault with it... it is just on block paragraph. Space it out more, it will make it much easier to read, I promise you. Give a speech sentence a line of its own.

Forward, to chapter three
freddyburn chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
A good first chapter, but it seems very cramped, and a little rushed. Moving onto chapter two
harrisonmarks chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
again, spacing... don't have it all clumped together in one paragraph, it looks messy
harrisonmarks chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
SPACING

Do you know how hard it was to read this chapter because it was all in one paragraph?

Split into two or three paragraphs, and more detail please- like the person your main character killed
harrisonmarks chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Hmmmm... good first chapter, even if it has the feeling of been a bit rushed. will keep an eye on it
logan89 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This was good, I enjoyed your lead-in to this story, and you showed survivor of the fittest rules does apply in your story. Poor Sanguine, but Sanguine saved your life from the flesh eating zombies. They way you kept the high school "cliq" still in place during this life and death situation was good. Everyone in the town being held up at the school is irony at its best. The pace of your story was really good, and well organization in content. I truly enjoyed reading this.
Tyloris chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
I liked this very much, it is well written and is filled with great imagery. Keep up the great work,

-Tyloris
Mark Toddlerstat chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
it do
George JP Montojo chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
your story was awesome, as of now im also doing or writing a zombie apocalypse story, but in a different manner, anyways i think there's a lack of ahmm description of those undeads but the story so far was good, hope for the next chapter to come out soon,
LEXG chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Once of my favourites stories that i've read.

Awesome.