Reviews for You Should Have Chose ME
Bitch Please chapter 39 . 4/23/2015
Maybe the name should have been "You should chose me" or "you should have chosen me". I have read many stories with errors and plot holes but never one with such poor grammar in the title and summary itself
No Offense chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Heard of spell checks, grammar checks, english classes. I read the title and the summary still gave you the benefit of the doubt because I though, maybe, just maybe you had decided to get a beta and had a story in English and not in what ever language it's written. I am not trying to flame you, maybe the story is good but with all the mistakes, it's hard to focus on the story. For you're next story, either write it in whatever language is comfortable for you or get a beta reader. Just being honest here not trying to be rude or intentionally bitchy
Capt. S. Revelle chapter 36 . 8/20/2014
Shit, I was determined to read it to the end, but I can't.
This story has MANY holes. There was a time when Tati and Logan were building up a good romance, that's what I thought this story was about, Tati and Logan, that's what the summary suggested. The fact that we got POV's from Logan that suggested he was falling for her, only for him to suddenly and illogically become the villain, shows that this, wasn't a very well planned.
Am I flaming? Sorry, not my intention, afraid I haven't got much experience in either criticizing or flaming.
Anyway, I was actually looking forward to seeing Tati and Logan together with the good buildup they had, that it got completely turned around, baffled me.
Blueyes57 chapter 39 . 6/16/2014
1) spell check is your friend. use it! I hope your university papers aren't this bad. geesh 2) half the time words were missing that were important to the sentences. Do you ever check what you write before you post it? If not get someone else to do it for you. Other than that it was a good cheesy story but you really need to check what you write before you post it. it was BAD. every sentence had words or letters of words missing. Saying the man was wearing perfume just made me say HUH?. It's like you couldn't care less whether or not the chapter made sense.
thatweirdgurl97 chapter 39 . 12/16/2013
I gotta say... You are one of the very few writers who actually accomplish to turn the story around and make the girl end up with the supposedly bad guy. I really liked the fact that she ends up with Tristan. Good job! :)
JJsMommy29 chapter 39 . 12/8/2013
you did an amazing job on this story loved it and so happy that she ended up with Tristan
Professionally Unique chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
OMG TRISTAN A FUCKING SEX GOD HOW COULD I NOT LIKE HIM?! TOTALLY HOT! Lol
Slm93 chapter 39 . 12/4/2013
Whoa nicely done
Guest chapter 37 . 9/17/2013
i can't wait to read the next chapter
JJsMommy29 chapter 37 . 9/7/2013
Finally she listens I hope those two belong together hope she forgives him and goes back with him
Slm93 chapter 37 . 9/3/2013
Finally!
bev chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Logan Henderson? Like from Big Time Rush? ;)
RubyRed22 chapter 37 . 9/3/2013
No better remedy than angry make-up sex, amirite?
RubyRed22 chapter 36 . 8/5/2013
Whoawhoawhoa. Jumping to conclusions much? Ah, Tati...
kiki19857 chapter 36 . 8/3/2013
I think her mother has something to do with that...
147 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »