Reviews for Art Class With My Enemy
Alexis Eraka chapter 20 . 2/21
First I want to say LOVE the ending!
Now, I hope this isn't wrong to say but throughout the book I thought you could have done better. I noticed there were a lot of "shocking" moments for Dakota. These happened EVERY SINGLE TIME Gage did something for her. Like I said I love the ending (the last eight sentences to be specific) but the plot could have been something alittle different. Only because I don't think being rejected at a young age something to still be upset over in high school. It's not like they were together, she cheated, he found out, and hated her for it lol. That would be understandable.
I honestly think you should come back to this story soon and try rewriting it since you wrote this in 2012 and have had time to grow in your writing skills.
TIP: I'm not sure how you write your characters (there were some things missing about certain people that I had wanted to know about. Maybe be more in depth) but maybe if you were to write on sticky notes for each characters looks, personality and what there all about, it might help you with the story.
Overall, I thought it was nice but liked the ending more then anything.
YouMadeMyDay chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Loving the story, would be awesome to see your character pictures
nightrader1234 chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
hehehe Mrs Jenson you sly fox you xD I just love her charecter to death... if thats possible. Great story I really enjoyed it.
nightrader1234 chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
Hehehehe The whole Jenson family are conspiring against Gage and Kody xD
Darke-of-Nothingness chapter 20 . 10/16/2012
Hahaha, I read this as "Please tell me what you think of the ending/whole story, Savannah." So because I just love the hilarity of that, here it goes:
It was one of the most non-chliche stories I've read in this type of romance. And I loved it. I loved how the hate took until the very end to sort itself out, and I thought it was very well written.
XxLoveStonexX chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
Aww! This story was incredible! I read the whole thing within a day, and it took 4 and a half hours; but it was so worth it. I enjoyed it so much, and words cannot describe the emotions I felt throughout the whole thing! Incredibly well written, you are extremely talented. One of my new favorites. Bravooo!
xx
anonymousvoice chapter 20 . 7/29/2012
omg i love it..you are a talented writer and i very much enjoyed this story. however it took SOOOOO long for them to get together it was just killing me the whole time. but i am glad you wrote it the way you did with the different point of views..it works and you pulled it off nicely, once i started reading i just had to finish it all in one sitting (even if i did stay up til 4am to do so)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/6/2012
This was such a good story! I highly enjoyed this!(:
14writtenworlds chapter 20 . 7/5/2012
I love your story it is awesome!
Music Read Luv chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
Of course basically everyone ended up with their high school sweethearts xD i loved your story! Cant wait to read more stories that i hope u will write in the future! :)
SimranVim chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
Woooooo one of my fav stories! A great story with a great ending! Well done!
Music Read Luv chapter 19 . 6/26/2012
LOVED IT! D cant wait for the epilogue! D
Music Read Luv chapter 18 . 6/23/2012
i love your story! D haha, deliah and kevin are so cute! xD i can't believe that they finally kissed! D i hate that kody had to break it off and then basically run away from his house, but oh well! UPDATE SOON! D
cutetexter chapter 18 . 6/23/2012
When i saw that they kissed I was like Yes! FINALLY! Then it ended and I was like NOOOOO!

Can't wait for your next update, hopefully they'll finally get together ;D!
XForeverDreamingX chapter 18 . 6/22/2012
Yay for the kiss! Finally! I really like this story and can't wait to see how it all turns out, great job :)