Reviews for Shadow's Light
CynderTheShaymin chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Hey its ShayminDragon, I like this story a lot. It has excellent grammar, and it kept me interested till' the end of ch. 2! I was just gonna read a bit at first, because I am doing soo much at once, but I was sucked into it. Completely original and very good so far, I can't wait to read the next chapter!-CynderTheShaymin
Saints5 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
So far it seems pretty good to me. Too lazy to do one for both chapters but its still good. Can't wait to read more.
Spiral Breeze chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Great chapter Lit! Now I want Popsicles! So now what's angel doing in the Abyss anyway? Very interesting I wanna know what happened to the other ambassador as well! Keep up the good work Lit! Just watch out for typos, remember to proof read!
Apollo chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Ooh, how terribly exciting Lit! I really envy how you created this whole new world, so detailed, so complex, so elaborate. I can tell you'll write this well. Keep it going!
Vampriss44 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Nice story. I liied it. Keep up the work and plz review one of mine :)
AuraKat chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
You did good Wick. This sounds pretty cool! I can't wait for (you know whose) appearence!

Keep on typing!
Luka chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Lit, this is good!

My biggest compliant is that you switch your verb tenses around; in the first line it's in past tense (which seems more natural) but after you finish describing Abyss (or is it The Abyss?) you switch to present tense, which makes the story seem a bit more like a script. There seem to be a couple of small mistakes, but nothing that really detracts from the overall feeling of the story.

I would say my favorite part so far is your description of Evan's clothes and appearance as well as the scythe.

I would enjoy reading more!
Spiral Breeze chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Wonderful start! I'm very curious to see where this goes. It's a very interesting premise.

There were a few mistakes here and there, but other than that, good job!

I can't wait to read more about Evan and his new job.