Reviews for The Hot, new guy
dawnita chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Connor is so ... weird. haha! i mean the first part was so funny! and he called himself gorgeous! LOL. i could imagine him holding up a mirror and staring at himself and stuff :)

haha!

your story is really cute! i'm not sure what Connor is! what did he mean by not falling for her! i need to read the next chapter!

P.S. i'm so sorry! i reeeally just have to point this out:
All the way to English class I kicked her heals, the first time just lightly with the top of my shoe; she kept going. [I think you meant heel not heal]
dawnita chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
this was really cute! i'm not sure what type of character Casey is ... if she's shy and what not. but i like Connor, he's funny :)

P.S. um, i'm sorry, i couldn't help myself but i noticed some typographical errors and i hope it's okay if i point them out :) i'm kind of a detail person. haha! but these are just my suggestions. you could ignore them, and stuff, you're the writer after all!

you had an extra quotation mark here:
"C-Casey." I managed to stammer out."
and here
"Good for you?" "And just so you know, that's two colors."

and i think you could edit this sentence:
I waited patiently for the bell to ring in my desk, scribbling down a bit of homework I hadn't yet finished. [It's like the bell is on her desk ... So it would probably better if it was: Scribbling down a bit of homework I hadn't finished yet, I waited patiently in my desk for the bell to ring.]

this was really good though! and i think i'm going to love this story!

- d.
JJsMommy29 chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
i was so hoping that Conner would over here there conversation so update soon and keep up the amazing work can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter
journeyoflife chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
She is a bitch. And I really don't like her..she needs to get punched. in the face. hard.
I don't think I could have stayed at that table all through lunch...though if I did i'd have done the same thing Casey, think of ways to murder Mandy.
Quite amazing chapter! I need more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
i like it a lot please keep writing!
sailorsweetart chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
Well, can you blame us for desping Mandy's existence? She's so mean :o

This chapter was well written! But everyone is so cruel to Casey x( How does she take it?

Update soon :D
CacoethesScribendi17 chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
Don't make me come up there! Make an up an update or I'll...I've run out threats! Oh no! I'll be back!
LOL!
journeyoflife chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
Aww I think I could actually cry right now...
But this is a really good story, and I would really love some more to read! Pleaseeeee, soon.
journeyoflife chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
It's kind of nice reading from a players point of view, no matter how depressing it is for me...I mean players aren't nice. But yet, it's interesting.
journeyoflife chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
So..this is a game to him? That's very depressing for me...
KendallWritesBooks chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
I care! This is so good! Don't let anything or anyone discourage you because youre an awesome writer! Write even if no one reads it for crying out loud! :)
SimranVim chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
How can he be angry at he for leaving him so she could get picked up by her mom?
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
Awwwhhhhhh... I don't HATE conner, I understand he is slightly confused about his feelings for Casey. Nice chapter btw
Please update soon!
colbyjackchz chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
Oooo I want more :DD
LoverofBach chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
this babe, (uhhh Mandy?) Was actually talking to me, I know

Should be (uhhh Mandy?) was actually talking to me. I know

they weren't actually the closest of friends.
Should be "they weren't exactly the closet of friends" actually isn't used in that context.

it well, I would give her a B
This sentence is a run-on, period after well.

and a nod to
Should be "nodding at"

Hey you have a couple more sentence errors/grammar and continuity issues. If you need a Beta, I can do it!
I really liked the intimacy between Connor/Casey. Even though Conner is a jerk! Meh! Anyway great chapter!
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »