Reviews for Is it Fate?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
cool beginning for a starter chapter
Aphrael chapter 17 . 3/2/2013
Awesome story so far! I am now super invested in Ryan and Jayden and what happens next - so happy to have found this and read it today. Made my whole weekend!
Chow Chow chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
Gawd, please update it already! I'm dreaming about Ryan and Jayden! T.T
tanikins chapter 17 . 10/30/2012
I'm so happy to see this updating. :D I really like Jayden, he's wonderful and hilarious and clueless. It's so cute.
Blubber Boner chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Hey.

Hey there.

How...how you doing, hmm? Oh, i see you're writing a nice little love story. That's nice, real nice. Um, if you're ever in a pickle, just know Strap-On Woman is there to save the day.

YOU'RE WELCOME.
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 17 . 9/23/2012
Nyahh! My happiness meter has exploded, whatever that means. But, really. Best fluff ever. Like, really.
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
I... I don't know what to say to that ending. I am s happy that Jayden and Ryan are developing, but TJ gets to me. I wanna just separate this universe into two- one where Ryan is the only one that loves Jayden and one where TJ is the only one who loves him. That way everything is happy! I just love TJ. I've been there before, and I know that it hurts like crap to watch the guy you've fallen for fall for your best friend. It's freaking wonderful, and I want TJ to be happy too.

Okay, rant over. That was sooo good.
ae17 chapter 17 . 9/23/2012
THAT ENDING WAS AMAZING.

Thank you so so so much for the quick updates. This story is so amazing. I can't even describe it. Definitely one of my favorites ever.

Anyway. Back to the ending. I absolutely love cliffhangers like that. As long as you update soon. I'm glad Jayden is finally taking things into his own hands. I hope he messes with Ryan some more along the way :P

I felt bad for TJ in the last chapter. Apparently Jayden is quite the guy. I still like Ryan more, though.

The part with the principal was magnificent. Including her wishing Ryan luck. I *knew* that was going to happen.

Please update swiftly!
ae17 chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
I need you to update this story! It is so lovely! I have fallen for Ryan's odd charms and Jayden's immense ignorance. I NEED them to get together!
jessicas favorite stories chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
update soon
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Cute. I love this idea!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2012
It is fate Jayden! You must accept it, hehe XD
Astir-Lewis chapter 15 . 7/14/2012
Ahahahah! Jay should just give in already, it's in his genes it seems. Love this story sooo much, update soon.
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
This is when mom says, "I really hope I was never that weird as a teenager," and just chalks it up to age.
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
Strengthened resolve my foot. He's laying on the grass imagining what it'd be like to run his fingers through his hair and be the one to give him a victory kiss in front of the whole school.
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »