Reviews for Don't Call This Love
heyitsstupidme chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I really liked this. It was very sweet and just showed how different things can be than they appear to be.
BandNerd98 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This story was really good. Throughout it all I was thinking of the song called "This Can't Be..(True Love)..by Destinee and Paris _
Tra-vation chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
"Sure, it was a trial to find relationships but he hadn't done bad." I think it should be badly but I'm not entirely sure. Nice story! Although, it's kind of surprising that Fraser didn't know why Russell was so upset.
Laurieleigh92 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I'm not a slash fan but this was an extremely cute read.
Peachy-09 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Fabulous writing from you as always! Congratulations on making the slash judge! :)
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
What. Helen. Slash is all you can write from now on, because oh my lord that was awesome. Like. First of all, Russell and Fraser belong together forever alright? They're just too cute. And I would've shot you in the foot if Fraser really had cheated on Russell.

I did however find a mistake *le gasp*

"Eventually breaking off for air, Fraser rested his forehead against Stuart's as he..."

Who is this Stuart? Perhaps Russell has a split personality disorder? O.o lolz jk.

Really though. I anticipate the first chapter of your lovely new slash story :) I apologise if none of this review makes sense. I'm half asleep. You woke me up, loser :p
mia aurora chapter 1 . 5/31/2012