Reviews for Stay Beautiful
KittKat chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
I really like this story its actually my third time reading it, please continue.
TheBirdThatCan'tFly chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
Omg, omg, thank you, thank you! I have been waiting for the next chapter! So keep doing what your doing cuz I am loving this story! XOXO
Infinite Legend chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
Ooh I can't wait to read them talking about Sam calling Elizabeth his girlfriend. Love this, as always.
Stunnamac chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
OMG I love this chapter. Sam is so sweet :) God, Shelly is the biggest B alive! Dangg, Elle can be an actress lol. Truly serendipity!
Infinite Legend chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Sam is just perfect alright? I love them together :p
Stunnamac chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
OH MY GOODNESS! I just read everythig you've written so far and there are no words to describe how much I love this story! Elizabeth is so beautiful and complicated but she's so lovable! Despite all of her problems, she does try to deal and I love how she cares about others before herself. She's probably one of my favorite female protagonists that I've ever read about! I LOVE her craziness too! I think it was the best decision that she's made moving in with the Burkes. Regina is soooo kind and understanding. John is like one of those all American dads that just goes with the flow. Jake and Cody, I don't know much about but I know that they're cute and reckless. Max is quite somethin' but I know there's a reason behind his animosity towards Lisa. Btw, how did Lisa come about from Elizabeth? David is so adorable! I thought that was so cute when Liz arranged her lunch for him! Noel is like a typical popular jock but he's not cocky or rude. He's very accommodating. Dylan is so cool and observant! I love his and Liz's relationship. Sam. Sam Sam Sam Sam. He's too perfect a definite match for Elle. I can't fathom how much I love the two of them together. When she first walked into his room? Man oh man I thought; " Yup he's the one!" I really want to know what happened in both of their pasts because we've only been getting bits and pieces until now. I'm glad that Liz's parents are so supportive and loving of Liz. Carrie is also the bestest and funniest friend someone could ever ask for. When Liz started talking to Maria in Spanish I thought, " Could Liz get anymore awesome!?" Her tattoo and style are super fresh as well. Man there is SO much to say about this story but bottom line, you an AMAZING AMAZING writer and this story is the best story ever. Please update soon!
Dreaminglight chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Sam's POV was new but I think I preferred Liz's POV. It gave us the element of surprise of how Sam thinks of Elle and other stuff that we don't know when it's from Liz's pov unless he tells her but otherwise i still liked his pov.
KendallWritesBooks chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Great story. like how you're dragging their relationship. In xome books they would make out on the first chapter, you know? And my favorite character is Carrie. Keep developing her!
3rd Bookworm chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
awesome chap sad ending tho!
3rd Bookworm chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Haha you took my advice! Great chap and not just cas ki suggested it was just a good chapter.
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
I love this story! 7 sons and then 1 girl who lives there and is not related to them. More chapters please!
Mercyette chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This review is for the Review Game's Review Marathon. Check us out; there's a link in my profile!

I love the amount of detail and characterization you are able to instill into the story, even though it is only the prologue. I see so many stories on here that have really short and succinct prologues and first chapters, that it's nice to see something that has substance to it in the beginning.

I also like the clicher you were able to end on - it should definitely keep the reader coming back for more. I'm glad you already had the next chapter posted, otherwise I'd be irritated that I had to wait. XD

Good job!
Shayna-18 chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
I love love love this haha!

i like all your main characters!

I think it would be cool to see more Mrs. Burke and Elizabeth bonding time!

I love how there isnt any mushy romance, is there gonna be a love triangle at all? (sorry i reeally hope not but i think that would be the only problems id have with your story as i looove it so much so far.

I like how Liz has past issues and i cant wait to read more about them!

Please update soon!

- Shay
willow's rain chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Yay an update! Thank you for adding the ages of the boys. It definitely helped me figure out who everyone is :)
sneha chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
this is something new you have started and it is interesting. i really enjoyed reading this and can't wait to read the next chapter.