Reviews for Stay Beautiful
Angel Princess31 chapter 15 . 1/6
I thought you said you would update last week :'(
Angel Princess31 chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
Still too lazy to sign in!
THIS WAS AMAZING! SAM AND ELIZABETH FIIIIIINAAALLLYYY KISSED! Great great great chapter! Can't wait for the update!

-Angel Princess 31
Angel Princess 31 chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
I don't know if I can wait a week for an update . . . O.o
;)
Myst Marshall chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
Love the Sam and Elizabeth moment!

Something I forgot to mention in my last review, you should develop Jake more as a character. So far, you had Elizabeth talk to each of the boys except Jake. Interested to know how he is as a character.

Would be nice if you updated on New Years. Would be a great way to start off the year. :)

Keep writing!

-MM
Angel Princess31 chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
AH MY GOSH! X3 WHAT A GREAT CHAPTER THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE!
I love where you are taking Sam and Elizabeth . Can't wait for the next update!

(I was too lazy to sign in :P :D)

-Angel Princess 31
Myst Marshall chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
Hey there,

First off, I would like to say that this story definitely deserves more reviews. And I would like to give you one more right now. :) I think if you update more consistency, you could definitely get 100 reviews. I do hope that our next update wouldn't be too long...I'm already in love with Sam. Sorry Elizabeth. :)

Secondly, I love your plot line. I'm not sure if there is going to be a love triangle or not, I hope not though. I wholeheartedly ship Sam and Elizabeth. Seven boys must be extremely tough on Regina, I know I'm already crazy with just one brother. Imagine living with 7! I also like how you give each brother their own personality, which clearly shows that even though they are twins, it's does not mean they are the same.

Third, I'm really interested in finding out Elizabeth's past. My guess was that she use to be a party girl, who did drugs, smoked, drank, stuff like that then she had an overdose or maybe was violated, so she cleaned up her act. But of course you could totally throw in a twist and I would never even know.

Fourth, this story is kind of cliche but in its own way. You captivated my attention, through your writing and intricate plot line. Honestly can say I'm pretty addicted. I might end up reading the 14 chapters you have while I'm waiting for you to put up chapter 15. Please don't forget or give up on the story, I definitely want the ending.

You've combined just the right amount of fluff, hotness, and humor in this story. Perfect combination if you ask me.

Keep writing and enjoy your holidays!

-MM
colby08180 chapter 13 . 12/14/2015
LOVE this story! I can't wait to find out more about Elizabeth's past, and about Sam and the Preston girl!

I particularly love the interaction between Liz and the boys, and how she's affecting each of their lives. The relationship between her and Max makes me really curious, and I love the dynamic with her and Dylan. :D Also I really enjoyed the half-chapter from Sam's POV; I hope we get some more insight into him in the future!

Can't wait for the next update!
Stunnamac chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
I missed this story! Elle is such a good person :) Can't wait till the party!
Iris Nightningale chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I like the plot! Oh DAD is a real hero! 3 Update soon
NikkioftheBooks chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
Well, I'll certainly be looking out for the next chapter. This is one amazing book. And I know I say this to more authors than I should, but this time I really, truly mean it. You should be extremely proud of this book, and definitely publish it. I am not kidding at all, and I would buy it. Even though I only buy my favorite books. So please, please, never abandon this story and never think about it, no matter how few reviews this gets-and I will always be reading and rereading this phenomenal book.
Samantha chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
Oh My Gosh! I love this story. It is so perfect. I just read it today and I can't wait until you update again. So, 'Till next time!
KittKat chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
I really like this story its actually my third time reading it, please continue.
onewhogivesafuck chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
Omg, omg, thank you, thank you! I have been waiting for the next chapter! So keep doing what your doing cuz I am loving this story! XOXO
Infinite Legend chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
Ooh I can't wait to read them talking about Sam calling Elizabeth his girlfriend. Love this, as always.
Stunnamac chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
OMG I love this chapter. Sam is so sweet :) God, Shelly is the biggest B alive! Dangg, Elle can be an actress lol. Truly serendipity!