Reviews for Moon's Curse 2
GHOTIfish chapter 45 . 6/26/2012
Amazing end! Been travelling, and not able to ger on here for a while so sorry about that. Really cool though, and the fight ain't over yet...
GHOTIfish chapter 36 . 6/16/2012
Okay that was...understandably creepy, to say the least. But now, what, is it approaching the climax or something, cause it definitely sounds like it.

Also, don't know if you know, but it's exactly 40k words, so bravo. Don't know if that was planned or not.
ellysium-topaz chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
I started to read this story even though it's a sequel, and I really like it so far. I love stories about demons, and this circus aspect you toyed with here in the beginning was really cool! But I think I should read the first one before I read any further, so I can better appreciate all of the characters that appeared in this chapter!

One thing to mention, watch out for your tense changes, every so often you'll have sentences like this:

[Mischief walks up to Raven and pinches her cheek.]

which randomly change tense in the middle of a scene. The rest of the scene is written in past tense, so that sentence should be too.

I do really like the split point of views that you're using too. I like being able to see the story from two characters' sides, it really fleshes the story I definitely want to read more of your stories, in any case!
GHOTIfish chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
So, babysitter Death and Damien's demon consciousness back. Things are starting to get interesting..
GHOTIfish chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
I'm BACK!

Nice new start to another story. Ran right into the tension didn't you? Does this story have an actual name?
MythicalWitch2012 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012