Reviews for The Murder Incident
Sarie chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Your stories are ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! Hope to read more..
Hero's Legacy chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Hiya X). This is one interesting, yet not too long story, which I like. I have to say, within my experience of watching detective shows, I have never seen a murder like this. This is pure genius! I like how Peter contributes to solving the murder, yet Adrian is the one that corrects it and puts it together.

I have to say, there is one thing you lack in this story and that's the description of the characters. We aren't given the physical characteristic of each person.

I do have some questions though (I'm not trying to nitpick . . .okayy, maybe I am; it's just I'm trying to write a mystery murder as well).

I don't get why a sword was a possible weapon, yet the axe couldn't be. With a light enough axe, it'll be similar to a sword.

Also I noticed when Adrian was explaining the case, he referred the killer as a he. Was that on purpose, so that the readers and people would assume it was a guy, or on accident?

One last thing, if Jenna Harper used a bungee cord, won't she have bounced up because of the elastic force?

Very impressive job and I love the Epilogue. Good Luck with your other words X).
margaret limbu chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This is brilliant! MOAR! MOAR!
love971 chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
Hey! I havent finished reading your story yet but its really good and im only on chapter three, good job! New writer? Really? That was fantasticly written, it sounds genuine yet it has that sophisticated aspect to it. Needless to say I love your writing style as well as the mystery! This is definetly going in my faves!

Keep it up