Reviews for Maelstrom
Firewind555 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I felt as though my spirit was taken out, it flew across the world once and came back. Your story was just...powerful.
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
oh my...this is...powerful! I felt an adrenaline rush towards the end...and it was getting harder to breatheXD you legit took my breath away! I could feel the emotion in this piece...lol now I am tearing upXD
WONDERFUL JOB! now if you'll excuse me...I have to find the disappearing tissue boxXD
KrissieAnaMaureen chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I love the imagery in this! It's wonderful and I really like the message it portrays!
MysteriousFire chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I really love your description, of how the girl stands in the storm, the wind blowing, the rain pouring down. It creates an image in my head right away!
You made her gradually become stronger with every segment, and I noticed it, but I didn't realise until you pointed it out in your note, so you did a really good job there!
Honestly, this story has inspired my to at least three oneshots :) If I develop them enough to write them down, I'll credit you and this story
Stetson and Fedora 1103 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I love it! I love how it tells from grief a great strength can rise out of anyone :)
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Wow this is really well written you did an amazing job. I love the similes and description with the emotional drama.
Arsideus chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is quite simply a wonderful piece to read, and the way you used imagery and the weather to convey state of mind was very well done. This relates to my life very much presently, so I must thank you for writing the story! ;)

Keep up the great work!