Reviews for To Be Extraordinary
Whitefire19 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Good chapter. You set everything nicely and make the reader want to know what happens next.
Whitefire19 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oops, my bad. Posted my review for this chapter under chapter two instead. Well, chapter two is great too and all the characters act perfectly natural for that kidn of situation. I love the idea of thse kids in the CIA, but I have a really hard time believing they'd be exposed to this kind of danger at such a young age. I think the training would probably be a lot slower and safer, but again, that's just my opinion.
Whitefire19 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I liked it. The scenario is is detailed enough to be exciting, but still vague enough to be believable. On the opther hand, I thought it was unrealistic that the three kids had such amazing skills, without any training when they were barely old enough to walk, but that's just my opinion. Overall, good job.
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
Ok Hamm-again I ABSOLUTELY LOVED this chapter and I THINK YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB! Parker does seem a bit childish but I think I like that-I always acted much younger than my age so there is nothing wrong with that. I am not to familiar with the term 'Mary Sue' so but I don't think so. She has had ALOT thrown at her VERY FAST so I can see where she would be somewhat EMOTIONAL! If she was overly close to Allan and realized on the t.v he was missing then I can see her REACTION about it as being a NORMAL RESPONSE! I think everything over all has been COMPLETELY AMAZING-I have been CAPTURED in the SUSPENSE AND INTRIGUE! I don't feel you have over dramatized anything and your timing to me is perfect-so no worries. I also would like to say I am sorry for the trouble that over bitchy person is putting on you-I hate people like that and I hope it all straightens out for you soon!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
LOVED THE PRANK-PURE PERFECTION! Parker gets about full brunt of the trouble even though he isn't always the one to cause it huh? I AM REALLY REALLY BEGINNING TO HATE THOSE TWO GIRLS! And I am ENTHRALLED with Sam-his quiet demeanor and sweet! I wanted to CRY for Madison during her C&C class and I could SYMPATHIZE with her and her FEAR! I also how you wrote out the pros and cons-made me giggle like a little girl again! Thank you for such an ENTERTAINING CHAPTER!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
That is not like any dodge ball I have played when a kid-it was AMAZING! I REALLY REALLY HATE Clara and Tessa-I would like to see Madison KICK THEIR A**! I was REALLY HOPING that she would beat Parker and YEAH I my wishes came true-not that I don't like him but being the new kid I wanted her to be VICTORIOUS! ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR !
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Hamm-1st I LOVE Sam-how you wrote him has endeared him in my heart! I LOVE Parker-he's got that FUNNY side that is BLISS BUT- I can already tell I may not be LIKING the two girls and you are right-they are ignorant and stupid-always hated those kind of people when I was in school! GREAT CHAPTER but what else would I expect-BRILLIANT WRITING!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
I ABSOLUTELY ADORED the scene with Parker shifting all over the place-it brought a HUGE SMILE to my face! I also like his brother Caleb-if my sons get too much I have grabbed their ear like that and twisted-it gets their attention real fast! LOL I wanted to jump out of my skin with Melody when she hissed like the snake and Madison saw the fangs-and NO snakes don't scare me-it was just unexpected and when Madison jumped I jumped-stupid I know! AGAIN-I got tears in my eyes when she went into her room and everything was there and the pictures of Allan and Kayla-my hear BROKE for Madison-AGAIN! LOVING THIS STORY!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
DAMN my heart is BREAKING for Madison-I CANNOT IMAGINE what she is going through-losing Kayla and then Allen, her parents to be shipped off out of the way! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY Hamm-BRILLIANT IDEA AND BRILLIANT STORY-I am looking forward to this IMMENSELY SO ON TO CHAPTER 4!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
OH BLOODY HELL Hamm-I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY EXCEPT that I bow to your BRILLIANCE on this chapter-this kept my HEART POUNDING ERRATICALLY with EVERYTHING-DAMN DAMN DAMN-IT NEARLY KILLED ME! What a VERY UNIQUE story here so now I am on to the next chapter-DYING for more!
Whirlymerle chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
[but in a few years that would most likely change, once he's matured a little] I feel like Madison is speaking out of character here. I think you mean to show us how handsome Parker will be, but as a thirteen year old, I don't think Madison herself can perceive this—how many boys has she watched grow up into men?

Other than that minor detail, I really like this chapter. I thought it was informative. I like Melody a lot, and the fact that she can turn into a snake and shift her bones is totally cool, I think. I also like the humor of this, such as Madison asking Melody "like in the movies" just to annoy her by the end.
Lenni chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
I think I would have liked to see Madison struggle a little more with Kayla's death, especially since she was her best friend.

Other than that, I like how Madison is experiencing survivor's guilt and I'm intrigued with what else they have to do with her in the hospital.
epicfail107 chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
love the chapter, the prank was hilarious! post soon
Lenni chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh wow, I loved that description of the fire. I think you did a great job with it, and now I'm wondering how the agents could have left this entire accident happen.

Is the program/simulation a test for them to become CIA Agents? I wasn't sure, because you mentioned that they were test dummies. Or is this to figure out the top three kids?
Whirlymerle chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
To address you’re beginning A/N, if the explosion gave her abilities you describe, I’d put this in the Sci-Fi genre or category because having organs that can withstand a body temperature is 120 and being able to randomly set things on fire is in no way possible in real life.

I like Madison’s sarcasm here. I think it’s very appropriate for this chapter, because she has a right to be so angry, but I’d caution you to not make it AS prevalent in future chapters, because prolonged whininess would make it hard to like her.