Reviews for To Be Extraordinary
Whirlymerle chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
[It was awful, a horrible nightmare that won't go away] You already used the nightmare metaphor in the second sentence of this paragraph, so I suggest you use something else

[The pain is as fresh as if it happened yesterday.] One thing I noticed about your writing is that you tend to use a lot of clichés. As if it happened yesterday is one, I remember silent as the grave was one from your previous chapter. They’re not necessarily bad, but I think you could try to make your writing fresher

[Yea.] Yeah

[Yea, me too] And here

I think this was a good chapter detailing Madison’s grief. I think it’s completely natural for a 13 year old girl to blame herself for her friend’s death even though she’s not responsible. I do think Allan should be more upset since Kayla is his sister, though it could also be part of his personality, in which case you should mention it. I do think you need to do some more proofreading when it comes to speaker tags after dialogue, because there were some lowercase/uppercase/comma issues.
Whirlymerle chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I’m back to return your review!

[which anyone who knows her would know meant she was ranting] should be “she is ranting” since you’re writing in the present tense

[Oh yea!] Generally, you write “yeah.” I’m not positive but I think “yea” is Shakespearean English

[I really don't!" She rambles.] Even though you ended the quote with an explanation point, the “she” should still be lowercase because it’s a speaker tag.

[you're the best at practical exams," She says] lowercase she

So I thought this was a great, action packed chapter. I loved the intensity of the ending. I also thought you did a great job with characterizing these kids as kids. So even though they’re all super geniuses and have extraordinary talents, they’re prone to making kid mistakes, which cost them Kayla.

Can’t wait to see what happens next!
Merle
the clockwork gallery chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Fanfiction? Link me?
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
That was the most epic game of dodgeball EVER! Now I really want to play dodgeball...
Rainbow Rose chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
I read this chapter. Haha!
epicfail107 chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
love the chapter! i dont like Clara and Tessa but i see why they would be there
Rainbow Rose chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
I love this story! Can't wait to see what happens!
epicfail107 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
awesome chapter! i absolutely loved it! please post another chapter soon:)
epicfail107 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I am the epic fail from fan fiction and I joined fiction press when u mentioned it in u a/n note in the other story so I decided to watch this one too because I loved the first one, please update soon! I love this story!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2