Reviews for Pretty Girl
theycallmetalljake chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I think this is my favorite of poems you've ever written. So amazing. Touching. Loving.
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
This second chapter was even more inspiring than the first. If anyone else is suffering the same, this would be the thing to tell them to read. You can connect with them and show them they can stop... even if you haven't followed your own advice of this poem yet (maybe you have) but I don't know. Another great write.
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I love how you have oh pretty girl written in 4/5 different languages at the bottom. It's pretty.. And I feel like you've written this to yourself about yourself like by different means of giving yourself hope... It's unique. Painful to say the least but it shows that you do have spirit in your pain... I don't know how to make that make sense... but yeah. Great write.
blue eyed bitch chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
was that french? nice job
bookppl93 chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
That's.. Sorry I am speechless of how good that is. Good doesn't even begin to explain it.
True Talker chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
The is sweet in the way that a person wants to be there for another. The pain that one is feeling is not good and I am deeply sorry that this person is going through such pain. My offer will ALWAYS be open.
a theoretic revolution chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
oh, this was so honest, i loved it. i'm not usually into rhyming poems, but this was refreshing to read. i was also wondering what the last stanza means? i don't speak french, i know spanish hah. anyway, great job sweetie.
Doctor Alex chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
So beautiful, but so sad... poor Amber... TT_TT

Amazing, amazing poem. 3
Cool.as.Fire chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
vry well written.. :)
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
That's a really well written poem!
Caitie Manda chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This was beautiful. Truly. Everything flowed so nicely, the rhymes fit together perfectly; this is the kind of stuff that you look for on this website. Finding a diamond, a story or poem that actually means something to you, among all the other stories is hard to do. Things like this are hard to come by, but I'm glad to have been lucky enough to stumble across it. You are extremely talented, just so you know. This was absolutely lovely (in a sad, bittersweet, depressing kind of way, of course). The last two stanzas were perfectly placed.

"Pretty girl, it's alright.

I'll be here throughout the night.

I'll be here to help you through,

but remember, God's here for you, too.

Oh, pretty girl.

You do not have to hurt.

I'll be there through it all.

I will be there to take your fall."