Reviews for Brothers
SailorBear23 chapter 20 . 8/13/2012
aww this chapter was so cute, Finn with the little brothers is literally my favorite. i'm confused as to what Maxwell said about letting someone go if you love them. i feel like it has more meaning but i could just be totally wrong i probably am i don't know. great chaptterrr! :)
Catalina Brown chapter 20 . 8/8/2012
You updated! *squeal* Great chapter! I look forward to more :)
Catalina Brown chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
UPDATE! BEST...STORY...EVER...UPDATE! :) ;)
Catalina Brown chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Blegh..I feel so bad for Liz, having to watch her best friend and brother kiss in front of her! Great chapter!
Catalina Brown chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Great chapter as always!
Catalina Brown chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Great story so far!
SailorBear23 chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
ugh Finn is really bothering me. i really liked him for a while and now i don't and i really want to like him again. this was such a short chapter, i really wish i knew what was going to happen next this story just keeps changing and changing, i hope it changes for the better next time! just for your information, i am totally working on my next chapter and hopefully it won't take as long for me to put it up as last time, but i've been really busy and it's been difficult to work, but i think about working on it everyday, so it will be up i promise!
RainEpelt chapter 19 . 8/2/2012
Finn's smart but... I dunno... cooky?
SailorBear23 chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
Okay Finn is officially a jerk. BUT WHY WHAT NO because now Finn and Liz won't get along and Lily and Liz won't get along and i know it i just know it that Liz will be the one left out feeling like she screwed everything up and oh my god why does Finn have to be a jerk i had such an attractive picture of him in my head noooo. write write write i need to know what happensss
LyssBliss chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
Just amazing. Excellent switchup there, definitely keeping my interest. The characters seem pretty realistic but just make sure you don't get too carried away. (Not that you have) Perhaps a bit more description but excellent job so far!
SailorBear23 chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
oh no. now i don't know how i feel about Lily. but i still feel bad for Liz because she's in the middle of all this, i totally know how she feels. wow though, you write fast! 2 updates within 2 days. i write awfully slow, and I won't have internet for a while so my next update will be next week at least, just thought i'd let you know. keep goinggg! I want to know what Lily says!
SailorBear23 chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
Can i have her brothers please? And why can't Finn's nice side last long? I like it! I'm so caught in between feeling bad for Lily and feeling bad for Liz because they're both in such tough situations. This is sooooo good, I really want to know what happens next
LyssBliss chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
As always, great chapter! And yes, lenient is spelled correctly. I'm surprised to see you have gotten this far in your story! :D It's a great accomplishment to get through 16 chapters. I don't quite know what you should do next with the characters but you've done a great job so far. :) My only concern is... don't make it too cliche.
Cathy Casam chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
Aww... Can you give me a Maxwell? I think I'm in love.
SailorBear23 chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
i finally caught up! and now I am going to cry because i'm caught between loving Finn and Lily and feeling bad for Liz and wishing that Liz and Finn could get along better and gosh I cannot wait for more this is absolutely perfect. I'm going to guess you're British because like the school and the money obviously and Flake omg Flake is my favorite but i can't get it here it sucks. but okay this is perfect keep writing omg i love it. :)
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »