Reviews for Brothers
Cathy Casam chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
I know I should have written you a review long time ago, but somehow it just slipped out of my mind every time I read your story. But here it goes:
I love the fact that there is something to like and not like about every character in this story, it just makes them so real!
I absolutely adore Liz, and how she always knows right from wrong. At least she is not one of those characters that will go like, "I will always, always stand up for my bff, even if she totally burnt down my house and killed every person in my family!" She's cool, real cool.
And Finn, oh, Finn, what can I say about him? I always feel like I should hate him to the roots for being such an a-hole. But I don't know why, I just can't. He's just far too cool for me to hate.
And Rebecca. For one second I thought, perhaps, she can be nice. But then, she suddenly turn out to be so mean. Wow, I really didn't see that coming. But why will Finn choose someone like her? WHY? *sob* He deserves someone better (but that someone better not be Lily, maybe it's just me, but I just don't feel like the two of them will work out, sorry).
So far, this story is just getting better and better, and better and better, and better and better. There are some occasional grammar errors, and I really hope to see more of the two younger brothers (they are so adorable!). But apart from that, you are awesome!
Merlyn Pyndragon chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
And I thought one older brother and two younger sisters were bad -.- Not young enough to be causing chaos anymore, thank the divines!

Now it's all about boys and shopping :P

So, Finn's showing his good side and Rebecca being a jealous (enter inappropriate word here). That's when things get interestin' ;D

Keep going! :D
kate800 chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
This is great! Good job. I'm really impressed, and yes, I'm still reading. Got four more to go!
kate800 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is pretty good. The only problem I have is that you don't start a new paragraph every time a new person starts talking. It got kind of confusing as to who was talking.
Anyway, besides that: It's a very good story. I have a younger brother myself; He's like a mix of all three of them. Some days he's Finn, others he's Lane, and others he's Maxwell. Anyway, great story! Hope to see more!
RuciliaChrisSpellson chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Nice Story. I like how you make Finn and Rebecca totally evil. Are going to make Liz grow some Backbone later? 'Cause I would have totally sucker punched Rebecca by now.
AriaCreates chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
I like my friends older brother and I haven't told her yet, because I didn't want things to get awkward between us. or have this happen. or maybe she would tell him, and he would think of me as creepy, and I just really don't want that at all.
AriaCreates chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Liz completely. That is my cousins! :( Ugh, the horror of have little siblings. My cousins listen to me most of the time, and I would spank them and send them to the corner, for being bad. :) I am a good babysitter. Or at lest my Aunt thinks so. I just have something with kids that makes them listen. Unless I have a friend over. They ignore me and only listen to the friend. One friend thought they always acted so nice, and I tried to tell her different... but she would listen. I made me want to punch her... -_-'
havenseeker chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Everyone wants what they don't have. At least that's what I think. I have brothers, too. No sisters. Every time my younger brother plays video games, he ALWAYS screams (sometimes in terror and other times in joy or anger). When he listens to music or watches stuff, he always puts it on unreasonably loud. Hope this helped.

I'm pretty sure there are people who like your story, but I'm not interested in continuing to read it. It's amusing and brought a smile to my face a few times. But I get bored very easily. If I read this a few years ago, I would have wanted to continue.

Good luck on getting ideas! I hate writer's block.
Kiranne chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Well, that took me back to my teenage years - lots of drama with friends (often involving boys). The two little brothers do seem quite sweet - probably because I'm not living with them. I enjoyed the story and found it very believable. I would also like to know what happens. If you continue to write the story, I will definitely read more.
Granny chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Did you really write this yourself? It is amusing, and interesting and I wanted to know what happens next.
mtynan chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Wow - I have 3 boys, and it is just like this!
Elizabeth Drake chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Lol it looked as if your authors note was Finns text. Otherwise it was well written as usual though I am annoy at Liz for being so mean.
Helia chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I also think you should separate the speech, much like the rules of correct writing denote. It will make it easier to read and therefore will gain more readers.
Cathy Casam chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
You make me laugh! And I can relate to this story as I do have a brother and brothers can be a living hell when they want to be, this I have learnt from the hard way. ;)

However, the dialogues may be slightly confusing sometimes, because they are not seperated into a new paragraph every time someone speaks.

Overall, I do enjoy your story, really! I love your sense of humour, and you have just made my day!
Elizabeth Drake chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Your summery is brilliant. The story is well written although at first it sounded as if Finn was a younger brother, then it sounded like a werid child then I realised he was fifteen... Might just because I'm slow though... I really liked it.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3