Reviews for Lamia
Cj Quinn chapter 43 . 5/3/2013
lemons are good. I like lemons.
Bleed Into Night chapter 40 . 3/25/2013
Just got to chapter 40 and I'm all; "qwertyhagdkjfsljhdkhfs" on the inside because of this chapter. Why Lamia?! Why are you a monster?! I always kind of suspected he had something to do with Xavier's disappearance.
I saw your author's note and I was like; "Oh! A haiku!" So I start reading it and doing a syllable count. It was not a haiku.
Bleed Into Night chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
Hey, um, well, this is the first time that I've reviewed your story and I'm on chapter 20. I just read your author's note at the bottom, and I think it's a damn shame that you've decided to not finish that story. Because, I started reading that story before I ever even knew that this one existed.
Don't listen to that single reviewer. She's probably just a trol, doing what trolls do, trolling people. And if you do decide to listen to her, use her. Use her to embolden your writing. Improve on your weak points. Grow stronger from them.
I was recently in a competition where I submitted a one-act play. One of the judges wrote on my play saying I should "Stop writing until you get a better sense of character development and actually do some research." Which was unfair and biased, but, I haven't stopped writing and I'm re-editting that play until I feel happy with it once again. So, don't listen to jerks-'cause they're just jerking you.
Tailor Maid chapter 43 . 3/22/2013
OMG Lamia was humping Eun-Byol lol xD Yay lemons!
Cj Quinn chapter 42 . 3/11/2013
Oh oh! I wanna see what they look like!
Tailor Maid chapter 42 . 3/11/2013
Oh my god I just want things to go back to normal...
Supernaturalfreak8D chapter 42 . 3/10/2013
I hope Demetri gets over his fears :(...I LOVE that song by Pierce The Veil, it really connects good! Love this story! :) update..:D
Guest chapter 41 . 2/19/2013
This story is horrible. You should just stop writing.
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 41 . 2/17/2013
Okay so i hope demetri will get over his fear because lamia has changed and that was in the past. Hope you update soon :3
Supernaturalfreak8D chapter 40 . 1/26/2013
I read all 40 chapters in one day...I believe im obsessed. Anyway I love this story its sooo crazy. You are a really talented writer. :) Update soon! :D
Sayure chapter 40 . 1/24/2013
I thought that Dimetri tried suicide and then Lamia will help him by changing him but well. I was waiting for the time they will meet but I didnt like what happened. Lets hope it will change.
soullessbitch chapter 40 . 1/24/2013
It was good and i like where ur taking the storie
Tailor Maid chapter 40 . 1/24/2013
Yes... I am very angry now...
PLEASEEEE chapter 39 . 1/24/2013
ughhhhh! are u seriously gonna do this to mee right now?! i'm OBSESSED WITH THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE FASTER
Sayure chapter 39 . 1/18/2013