Reviews for The Restaurant Incident
Samsonet chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Oh. It's Antei narrating, not Peter. My mistake.

That Inspector guy has just lost my respect. Aren't police supposed to keep their suspicions secret?
Samsonet chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
(O.O) What happened to Kristi? I like this murder though. A man is killed and the love interest accused of murder... seriously, what more could you want?

P.S. Is Adrian named after Adrian Monk?
Sarie chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
AMAZING!
Gravind Divine chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Perfect definition of a short story! I loved it! Awesome!
KiwiHunch chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
I fell in love with Adrian from the moment he answered the phone XD

I like how quick-thinking Adrian is. He truly is an awesome detective. Glad to see that he proves Alessa to be innocent, also. It would suck to have your future-girl a murderer!

Can't wait for chapter four! You write so well, and I'm loving all of the characters. Please write more!

:DDD
KiwiHunch chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Wow, I love your writing! I'm starting to think that it was Mr. Jones who killed him! Good gosh, man! I love this story! I have to go read chapter three now!

:D
love971 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
LOVED IT! God I really want you to update soon! Please do! I just adore your writing style its just amazing!

Good job!

-Angie

Ps i love how you write this genre
KiwiHunch chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh, snap...

Can I say that that was a fabulous, suspenseful, cliffhanger? :D Loved it! I love the people already, and what a great way to start a mystery! Oh, and I absolutely love how he have a tad of information on both characters, but with it not filling up most of the story. It's brief, important, and to the point. Also, I like the observations of Antei right before he goes to the bathroom almost gives us clues of our own! Gives into the mystery. I like it! Please, do write more!

:D