Reviews for The Restaurant Incident
NovemberRose1 chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Brilliant! Wow! Amazing! Great story! You have an amazing mind and imagination! The thing that gave Ronald away was the fact that he named mr jones right away. But still, really good story. Keep it up!
Samsonet chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Oh. It's Antei narrating, not Peter. My mistake.

That Inspector guy has just lost my respect. Aren't police supposed to keep their suspicions secret?
Samsonet chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
(O.O) What happened to Kristi? I like this murder though. A man is killed and the love interest accused of murder... seriously, what more could you want?

P.S. Is Adrian named after Adrian Monk?
Sarie chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Gravind Divine chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Perfect definition of a short story! I loved it! Awesome!
KiwiHunch chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
I fell in love with Adrian from the moment he answered the phone XD

I like how quick-thinking Adrian is. He truly is an awesome detective. Glad to see that he proves Alessa to be innocent, also. It would suck to have your future-girl a murderer!

Can't wait for chapter four! You write so well, and I'm loving all of the characters. Please write more!

KiwiHunch chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Wow, I love your writing! I'm starting to think that it was Mr. Jones who killed him! Good gosh, man! I love this story! I have to go read chapter three now!

love971 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
LOVED IT! God I really want you to update soon! Please do! I just adore your writing style its just amazing!

Good job!

Ps i love how you write this genre
KiwiHunch chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh, snap...

Can I say that that was a fabulous, suspenseful, cliffhanger? :D Loved it! I love the people already, and what a great way to start a mystery! Oh, and I absolutely love how he have a tad of information on both characters, but with it not filling up most of the story. It's brief, important, and to the point. Also, I like the observations of Antei right before he goes to the bathroom almost gives us clues of our own! Gives into the mystery. I like it! Please, do write more!