Reviews for Schizophrenic
lirrie chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Holy shit, this story scared the hell outa me XD good job
Ophelia Schmit chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh, my God.

I like to be honest with people, as what is the point of letting it all in? Well, most of it (there's a difference between saying what you need to say and saying too much). And, I will say this: I've seen the reviews, and somebody (not pointing a finger at anyone), is acting a little too immature! Come on, someone is being serious, first work NOT about romance, yet you go and act like a two-year-old on here? What if this was vice versa?

Sorry for calling people out and everything. Anyway, for a first not-romance work, it was good. :D

-Hermie

P.S. My motto: "You don't need to return the reviews, I just like to help you improve your writing..." I feel like a robot since I've said this for the millionth time! :P But, seriously, what I say is true. I really like helping others, I don't want anything in return.
Aletiah chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Ow, this was scary!
Isis 47 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Creepy. Very, very creepy.

I didn't exactly think you characterized the crazy kid very well here, the ending was wierd. But hey, I got it, he's insane and killed the dog and neighbor.

I guess we shouldn't expect to know the crazed kid, since we're looking at him through a neighbor's perspective. Still, I think he could have picked up a little more on the gossip/info.

Even so, LOVE to get creeped out. All for now, and I'll check out the whole slash thing soon.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK IS THIS?

HUH?

BAAGH.

Okay. So that was the fucking shit. In a good way, if shit-fucking can be considered a good thing. Well, it's a good thing in my opinion. Um... I'm going to stop talking about that now.

But, I mean, really! Good job. That was pretty scary. And a lot different from what you usually write, heh. I kept looking for the slash, but there wasn't any. Whatever. I'm turning into a slash addict now.

That's the epicest four-word summary I've ever seen. Winning!

You coulda characterized the crazy kid a bit better, since he kinda ends up being just some crazy kid. But... it's pretty hard to develop people who are crazy from the point of view from somebody who knows they're just crazy, so. Yeah. I guess crazy kids are fucking scary enough just as they are though. Heh.

And I wanted slash. Ignore me.

But still. OMIGARSH. AH!

And then the repetition of the dog, I mean, that was the fucking shit.

Now, can you combine ze slash and ze horror?

(nevermind just ignor me i have stupid ideas hell i should just try it meself and quit bothering u about it)

-REB, moh'fucka!

PS: I apologize, I cuss a lot when I get excited. And repeat myself. *sticks out tongue*
Grimpeddler chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Geez-a-loo! That story had me gasping all the way through! I was sure the dead dog would end up being another kid or something, like a little girl! This could probably happen in an extreme case of Schizophrenia, and it's really exciting and enthralling. My dad has Bipolar, which is extremely close to Schizophrenia, except it's less frequent and pops up later in life. He has psychotic episodes. You would think living with a man who occasionally thinks he's God would be unnerving, but really it's just hilarious :)
blue eyed bitch chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
holy shit. this is awesome. nice job. i'm fucking scared of dogs now. (not that i wasnt before. theyre loud. and wet.)