Reviews for The Art of Stalking
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31
I like it :)
Secrets chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
" if you don't want tobe my friend then at least be my stalkee! You don't even have to like it!"

LMFAO!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Cute story :D
Princess Wanderer chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
that was actually ridiculously fantastic. where is the setting anyway?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awww!
This was the CUTEST thing ever!
I couldnt stop smiling..!
clumdy chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I knw though its late n all bt this story was nice he end gave me warm n fuzzy feeling and I knew where it was going bt still I lyk it so congrats on ur writing...:)
candykillz chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
LOVE IT. It's such a cute one shot! :)
FeedMeFairyTales chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Awesome!
RandomStranger chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh wow! I LOOVED IT Very well done, I love how you threw in a kebab in there! (I'm Armenian, so I love kebabs!)
Gogorocketgo chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Lol so original. Jacob is sweet, and I suppose frail, and I was surprised how he mustered up the guts at the end to do something bout the ahem "relationship" they were stuck in. Hehe cute.
luna boricua chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
this was a sweet story, wish I was as bold an quirky as kate!
ClosetReader chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awwwww... Cute and shy, I want a guy like Jacob too!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
SO CUTE
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
"I'm not too sure if I like it," I'm going to quote my boss "OPEN YO EYES" (she's Chinese and says this a lot better) because giiiiirl this was amazing! Seriously, I think it's a super sweet entry! I love the idea of the female lead 'stalking' the male. I bet it would be creepy the other way... LOL. Excellent writing as always! Super cool! I can't wait for this years entry *hint hint*
I shall comment chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Kate is one of the most random characters I've come across. And I just love random characters.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »