Reviews for The Art of Stalking
allthesametome chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awwww this is so cute! It's rare to see the guy so timid. Haha
lindallama chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
raawr this is sooo cute! lol i can't seem to find out how girls can have THAT much confidence sighhhh
Sincerely Claude chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Aw, cute story.
Blodwen Liadian chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Ahhh . . . so cute! XD
I loved Jacob's personality, and Kate was completely INSANE! (But in the good way.)
kyra.jane9o3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Jacob was absolutely adorable! YOU had me wishing i met someone like him and Kate? she's CRAZY in a good way. Love the way YOU write. Love this story.
Julietish chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
After reviewing all the submissions, your entry was not selected as the winner. However, your one-shot won Honorable Mention. And you stil get a review! :)

Ahh, Rosie, I absolutely adored the amount of stalking and the comfort the narrator seemed to have with it. It was very humorous and entertaining. I love, love, LOVE how she wasn't one to take no for an character is very splendid because of her loud personality. The twist at the end (Jacob surprising her) was endearing. Gosh, what a lovely one-shot! Such an amazing interpretation of the picture prompt.
castiel89 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
ROSIEEEE!

Finally getting you your review!

I adore adore ADORE Jacob. He's so refreshing to the cocky, loud, and egotistical male leads. And Kate! I wish I had her outgoing personality! She's totally someone I wish I could embody, even for just a day!

I give you mad props for finishing this in such a short amount of time! I think we need to nag each other more often so we get stuff posted! (More you nagging me, I believe, though. Ha.)

Truly an amazing piece. Fluffy, but yet still filled with humor in Kate. Your writing is beautiful! And I think you executed the prompt amazingly!

More, more, MORE!

xoxo
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Interesting take...nice job! :)
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Awwww! That was just too cute for words! Got me squealing and flailing by the end of it. Thank for for this lovely piece 3
anita darling chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I think I would love this so much more if I wasn't so jealous of how BLOODY BRILLIANT it is. (That was a compliment, if you can't tell.) It's wonderful and perfect, and oh my goodness. They are so adorable: Kate and Jacob. Their relationship kind of reminds me of Anatomy by Waialae Firefly, mostly in that Kate is the dominant character, and that Jacob is the blusher. I feel like my set-in-Australia-also ADoR Star-Cross'd entry pales in comparison now. GOOD LUCK. I loved this so, so, so much.

xoxo Anita
OrangeKiss chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is just so cute!

-OrangeKiss
hello chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Pretty darn cute. :) Now if only real life males were more direct...
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
That was too freaking cute! I loved it. Sweet, simple, and I identified with the character-especially the first couple of lines. Also, spent a couple of months in Aus this past year, so some of the familiarities were great to see.

Aria
a-dubb chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was so cute! :)
Curly96 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
There's nothing quite like love at first stalk ;D Great job, I loved it!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »