Reviews for The 'Paths
somersaultkick chapter 35 . 1/13/2016
This is one of my favorites among my favorite stories. So amazing!
MalexisSwerve chapter 30 . 5/25/2015
Exactly why I like Hendrix more. He doesn't let emotions deter him away from a person's real motives like Eddie. I am going insane here! Eddie is so freaking biased! Its really pissing me off lol.

AND WHY DID HE HANG UP ON ALANIS THEM CHAPTERS AGO?! OMFG I SWEAR I WAS ABOUT TO STAB THE PISS OUTTA EDDIE. Still love Eddie though. haha.
MalexisSwerve chapter 29 . 5/25/2015
I get it now! Hendrix thought he saw Rowan betray the plan because Hendrix has been sleep deprived! O: He can only sleep when he is next to Eddie, and since Eddie refuses to virtually be in the same room as him, Hendrix never slept.

Lack of sleep causes hallucinations! :D (thats what they do at the army. they make them all stay awake for like days on in, just so they know what it would be like if they were actually going to war).

I feel so smart :D
Lunar of dreams chapter 35 . 9/24/2014
I loved this story and I was so to happy there was going to be a next because I really want them to get Knox and Cella and Vincenzo back.
awesome person chapter 26 . 6/19/2014
woahhhhh your story is quickly making its way up in my top ten list of online fiction (and trust me, I've read a lot). ANd Your AN note are utterly hilarious! Did you seriously give your gym teacher beef about sticking out your butt? Haha you have nerve m8
Kirihime chapter 35 . 3/27/2014
Really sweet. Loved it.
anonymousMe chapter 25 . 1/2/2014
this is a good story. am loving it. I'v got 2 quick question though. why is the hitman agreeing to kill Knox without getting paid for the hit on the president? what happened to the load of cash he left in the truck with Edie before they were kidnapped by cella's bodyguards? thanks a lot for sharing this story. I look forward to having my questions answered. thanks again.
Linq chapter 35 . 11/27/2013
The ending for this was absolutely perfect, and looking forward to reading the sequel already

And that sex scene in the hospital, damn that was well written!

And hey sorry for not reading your updates this year, not only has this been a busy year for me but I've finally been able to catch up with all the fanfictions and fictionpress story updates flooding my inbox!

Thank you for writing this story, I've really, really enjoyed reading it :)
toshica chapter 35 . 11/14/2013
This story has such a cool plot line. Very thorough and well thought out.
My favourite character is probably; actually there are quite a few; Hendrix, Rio and Cella actually.
I'm really looking forward to the sequel.
(I'd a story is complete, I write a review at the end but if it's ongoing I review most chapters).
I feel like the relationships between characters
Mm, why does Hendrix not mind that Eddie hates Alanis? Do they even like Alanis?
GrimIsaac chapter 35 . 11/5/2013
great story, no yolo, as that is the spawn of all things anti-(religious orientation). love the way you had the characters act, though when Eddie was going (during the 'Knox Plan', up till Eddie figured out what was going on), I slowly started to hate him, Hendrix too, but thats not the point. I love how you brought Eddie back to insanity, for however long it lasted :)
GrimIsaac chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
what a cute and lovely psychotic story so far, hope it stays this way :)
GublerRussia chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
I'm hooked and I'm only on chapter 3... I gots a long way to go but I need to sleep. Dammit.
Jenny Santa chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
SO I recently Finished your story, and I must say it's a very good concept. The love between psychotic people isn't really written about and that is why I love your story. I'm a big fan of crazy people, so this story was perfect for me, because its close to the stuff I would write about. But I did have some problems with it. Now these are all my opinions, and I mean in no way to insult you. So, firstly In the beginning when Hendrix talks about he is a psychopath and Eddie is a sociopath, that part didn't feel right with me. It felt off, mainly because I'm not sure is a psychotic person would talk about himself like that. Now I'm not a psychologist so I wouldn't know for sure, but it just really felt weird for me, and I think there could have been a better way to word it. Secondly, you refer to Eddie and Hendrix by "the sociopath" and The psychopath' this kind of irked me. I'm kind of being nit picky here, but I think you could of had a bit more variety, instead of being so repetitive. Thirdly, Olive Garden? Seriously? I don't know if you did this on propose but when you mentioned that they where meeting at Olive Garden to talk about there plan to kill Knox, I had to stop and make sure I read that correctly, and I burst out laughing. All I could imagine was a bunch of tough mafia people sitting in a family restaurant, with families around them eating as they discussed plans of murder. It just doesn't work. You would have been better off just making up a name of a restaurant. Fourthly, When writing you should remember to write in the attitude and thoughts of your characters, not you. There were times where I felt some of the characters sounded like a teenage girl, I don't remember exactly where this occurred, but I remember thinking that. You just got to make sure that you're writing in your characters voice and not your own. Lastly, Why didn't they kill Knox? I was expecting after they got out of the barn they would go and kill Knox, but they went to get patched up, which does make sense. So then I thought that after that chapter they would go kill Knox , but it never happened. Now, clearly Hendrix wanted to kill this guy from the start, and after what he put Eddie and Hendrix through, I'm pretty sure Eddie wanted to kill him too. I juts can't see Hendrix and Eddie leaving before they killed Knox. I think them finally getting the money from Knox , killing him and then going to Brazil? would have been better. Then again you did mention a sequel so I don't know if your planning on bringing him back. But I still feel like I'm left hanging on what happened with Knox and Cella, you really should of had something with them at the end, Now, please don't take any of this as I hated the story, I actually quite liked it. Your fight scenes were really good as well as your sex scene. You had a good grasp on portraying the psychotic thoughts of Hendrix and Eddie, though it did leave me wanting more psychoticness from Eddie at times. You did a really good job. Keep of the good work. Bye. :)
lovesyoumore chapter 35 . 8/5/2013
YAY! I can't wait for the sequel:) love this.
A Red Umbrella chapter 35 . 8/5/2013
Wow. That was pretty awesome.

I've been reading this whole story from start to finish, but I've been a lurker. (Guilty as charged) I've got to say, it has been an amazing story. The whole socio/ psychopathic character setting is interesting and new and I absolutely loved it.

And Hendrix is a freaking cold, sexy god. At least in my mind. But he's not cold anymore, so... He's my kinda-nice-kinda-cold-and-distant sexy god. Yup, yup, that's what he is.

Anyways, I can't wait to read the sequel! Post it. Soon. Or I will come after you with the rabid pandas bears. But I won't kill you, so you can still write, y'know. So write and post soon! Peace, love, and lightbulbs to you.
107 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »