Reviews for The Illness
Naver chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I feel like this a lot actually, This poem made a connection with my soul in a way.. I could feel everyline so clear.. It all made its way into my odd thoughts.. Great poem :)
Irish Eyes 63 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
AHH, OH SWEET BEJESUS! Soooo amazing :D

How haven't I found YOU sooner?! I mean, come on! You're a fabulous author, writer, and painter of words. Each word is like a different brush and you combine all of them, the words, the brushes, to create a beautiful masterpiece. You have a special talent with words and adjectives that gives me the shivers.

"To be blunt, I am tired of wearing yesterday's scars"

May I say that line () made me squeak a little when I read it? Okay, so I might have screamed...

"I just need you to hold my hand,

Because it's scary to tell you how I feel,

But it's even scarier to face help without you."

And those lines () are also astounding. I love the quiet sort of depression and desperation that I can sense in them. I looove that she/he would rather open up their closet of skeletons and face the disappointment of their partner than live a life of lies and issues. It's fanscinating really... this poem reminds me of addiction for some reason and the past of the person addicted to whatever substance.

I thought I'd just stop by and read your glorious work. And I'm incredibly glad that I did :]
BookcraZzaY chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is the saddest thing I've ever read...I had to re-read it with a really sad song to get into the mood

I was gonna pick a favorite line but you make it so hard I'm really impressed with everything

It's not just a sad poem it's a story

And it had me weeping

Every word in this just fits together beautifully

It's like a sad song that I can never get tired of I love it soooooo much
Wonder46 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
My jaw just dropped.
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
loved it! Great piece as they always are! Love all of your poems so much :-D