Reviews for You Wish
SirJamesyIII chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
This is really well-written. I enjoy the the fact that Rhiannon is starting to stand up for herself. There are so many cliff-hangers here and it just makes my heart stop. It's a very good read.
AmericanBeauty-AmericanPsycho chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Mhmm, I see you are big on bullying too. I really like this and Devlin seems to be quite the character...yet I want to see more of Kian also...(: Keep writing!
AmericanBeauty-AmericanPsycho chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Good good!(:
AmericanBeauty-AmericanPsycho chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wow. This is good! I want to read more!(: These are long chapterssss *heart*
GreysonDrew chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
I really like this story. Well written, easy to understand, and a great plot. Update!
not Ross chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I like this story a lot. I think your writing is really good and easy to follow without being juvenile.

However... I'm having a hard time believing parts of the dialogue. No high schooler I know would talk that openly or flirt that openly, especially if they're kind of naturally shy like I think both the guy and main girl are supposed to be. Yes, transparent dialogue does move a story along, but I just cannot get into it - it doesn't feel as real. And maybe you're more of a transparent person than I am, but things like, "Thanks but I know how good I am, and that's not at all. I would really appreciate it if when you praise my work to at least be honest and not go petting my ego" and "Did you know you smell irresistibly of cinnamon?" seem really out there. To me, at least.
Vanessa chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Hi Lady Knight - I am REALLY enjoying your story and am so upset you're still busy with it (I make it a rule to only read completed stuff, otherwise I am just in too much suspense, which drives me crazy!)

Is there any way you could notify me with an uplink when you update? My email is:

Thanks and well done so far - from a tortured

Vanessa
zqwongoose chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Yay! Great update! You're really good at writing cliffhangers that just make me wanting to come back for more! Keep it up!
zqwongoose chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
You really are a wonderful author! Keep writing! I can't stand all the unanswered questions!