Reviews for Tonight
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Very beautiful. Th last two lines of this poem really took it home. Amazing job, keep it up :D
Shauni Cooper chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Wow. I loved this piece. I like the fact that you don't really know what happened that caused a lot of people to unite in mourning. Gives the reader their own interpretation of the meaning behind this as we all have lost someone. Imagery really stands out in this piece, and you chose your words carefully and I believe they turned out (as always) simply brilliant. So much emotion packed into a few words. You write with a passion, which I love about your style. Again I am reduced to marveling at your breathtaking pieces. Thank you for this refreshing piece. :) Keep it up!

As always, keep writing!

-Shauni
Eleantris chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This is so sad, but brilliantly written! :D

X :D
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
The imagery is superb and it seems very carefully put together. I did notice a slight mistake in the spelling of concrete but it doesn't detract any attention from the emotion in this piece. The last two lines really drove home the tragedy - they were very powerful but very well executed. I'm glad you uploaded this.
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I love reading your poems, it's like taking a breath of fresh air. I don't know what to say, you are just too good.
Jenny Sue chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Really beautiful. I like how you didn't say exactly what had happened, so the tragedy of this situation could apply to any in which lots of people have died... if that makes sense. Anyhoo, bravo :)

-JB
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This is just... so beautiful. I can't even describe it. The words you use paint a picture so gently, but the picture they paint is one of startling meaning. That's the only way I can explain, and even that doesn't come close.