Reviews for Singing In The Rain
idairma chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
:O
A bit sappy, but still very cute. I like these characters and how everything built up. Very cute, very cute. Good job. c:
- Ida xoxo
lucy chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I loved this, drew! Sometimes cliches are just what you need, and this wasn't too cliched anyway. Kaleigh and Jarell were both wonderful characters with such depth to them (and can i have him please kthxbai). The rape scene was really well handled, i thought, and the ending was adorableness :3
tragic by circumstance chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I loved this again, Drew, and I reckon you're the best writer I've seen on fictionpress so far. :D I've never been good with romance, but it seems here that you definitely are. I loved this!

Alex
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Once again, how is it fair you got skills like this? And when you say R/S do you mean rose Scorpius? Because I love that ship!
a weirdo cat lady chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh my gosh, this is absolutely amazing! So beautiful, and such poignant language. It was a little cliche, but that cliche was just what I needed to cheer up! The ending was pure love, and the rape scene was scary, which means you wrote it well. Good job!
amy chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
asdfgdsaf drew this was so fucking amazing and perfect oh my god how do you flawless
abstract settings chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wow, Drew!

Adgjkhddhj the authors note. Sorry, before I get into the actual fic I am fangirling over your authors note. Yes, I'm aware that that's weird. Thank you for the joint deduction, and ohmygod, ALL of the Dizzie feels!

Okay, so this fic is kinda perfect, uhm. I really love it. It's cute, yeah, it's cliche, but you've put your own little spin on it, which is wonderful.

Kaleigh and Jarrel are wonderful characters, and they're so developed, and just this whole thing is wonderful. The handkerchief parts were wonderful, and their dialogue is beautiful. And I loved the repeats of "They're Kaleigh and Jarrel" throughout the fic - especially the one at the end.

Ohmygod, I need a Jarrel, okay. And afhkfshjjd the end! I loved how he pulled her out into the rain, ohmygod, perfection!

Just, ily. This is amazing!
azeeunlove chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Unbelievably cute. I love it!
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Who wouldn't want to leave a review? This is soo good ( excuse my grammar) and the characters were well set. It was well put together and I will be keeping my eyes on you.
Booky chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Drew, Drew, Drew-ey, Drew Drew...DREW!

This is amazing oh my gosh if this was a book I would write a twenty page fanfiction! I always knew you were an amazing writer but this is New York times best seller, movie adaptation to please all the lunatic fans out there good!

Creys you're flawless
izzie chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
wow i just realized I reviewed with my alt account on here. o.o
Drop of Stars chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
That was so, so beautiful, Drew. I loved it! WHY IS YOUR WRITING SO FLAWLESS?

THE ENDING WAS JUST SO ADORABLE AND OH MY GOD I WANT A JARRELL. Dammit, Kaleigh, you are one very lucky girl.

I could go on for a while fangirling about Jarrell so I'll just stop here and say he is the definition of perfection.

I loved how you separated the oneshots into little sections and titles for them were so gorgeous. I also liked how it went between the POVs of both of them.

Matt is a bastard. Is his name even Matt? Oh well, not like he was memorable, anyway.

I love you for the dedication by the way and sure we can get married ;)