Reviews for Change Of Plans
Meghan Hunt chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Oh I'm so sorry about your grandma! Well anyway I really like your book and I hope you eventually post more, maybe when you have time you could also check out what I'm working on and tell me what you think of it.
Joannah Broad chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
So I'm back on FP. You know what that means, right ?
EXAMS ARE OVER. :D

Anyways, back to the point.
Update 'Change of Plans' because I want to read more. And I like Declan, and can't wait to see what happens. So update as soon as you can. :)
WordsFlowNaturally chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
I really like what you've done so far, and creating a bit of mystery with not knowing much about Declan :)
ElettraBelle chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Finally Rach. :P A new chapter! :D How old is Declan exactly? 18, isn't that right? So sad to know that he has a girlfriend. I was looking forward on him to date Makailee! :P Oh well. Me too! I thought her father would explode in anger like BOOM! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU BIG FAT ok. :p
XxSaMMiExX06 chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
I'm sorry. / I hope nannie gets better. She's in my prayers. I'm always here for you Rach. For support or anything you need. As for after effects long term, you just say the words and I'll help you write it. Don't stress yourself out. Love ya, best friend.
XxSaMMiExX06 chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Dahhh, I didn't like Declan much at the beginning of the chapter but then at the end, he was polite. I like it. ] So I'm pleased with this chapter and good job at description of smile. I'm a sucker for smiles P Good job, Rach ]
Ney13 chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Hope your grandmother gets better. I'm sorry that it happened, but it'll get better. When one door closes, another opens, as they say! :)
Joannah Broad chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
So I just realized I suck !
You always review my stories but I just keep procrastinating. Hence, I suck.

Anyways, you finally updated. And I want more of Declan. I like his name.
Declan, Declan, Declaaaaaan...
love971 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I like how you can say so much and expose so much raw emotion with such little words! It is truly a talent, i would LOVE to Beta this for you!
- Angie
ElettraBelle chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
I couldn't stop myself from saying Awwww! Amberlynn and Makailee! I really hate goodbyes. :'( Hehe Seriously? Makailee's mother likes Taylor Swift? :P She remindes me of my grandma, LOVES Taylor Swift. I love your story so much! ;)
Creativedreamer970 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Loved! Great descripions, I could feel what the character was going through. Sadly I have to get off the computer, but I can't wait to read more. Oh and thanks for the Review of Unexpected Summer :)
Girly 411 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Oh, wow! Maybe I should check that story out. Thanks for mentioning it. Since it inspired you so much, perhaps I should pass off the link to a "client" of mine to inspire him with his story. Heheh... Regardless, I'm glad it got you so inspired to write. I love writing so much that it makes me happy when others get excited about writing. It probably sounds weird, right?

Hm. Little details like the fact that Makailee wears glasses and her dad has sloppy handwriting are a nice touch. I love Makailee's personality, especially how she narrates. She has such a casual sense of humor that I like - "dying whale sounds"... XD The way this chapter is laid out is just so natural. Excellent work.

Hmm... In a small neighborhood, the door doesn't need to be locked... *ponders* Is that so? XD Makailee does seem like a very trusting character, especially how she just agrees to hang out with Declan (cool name, by the way) without knowing who he is... even if she mentions it's unlike her. But then again... How he just decides it's okay to hang out at her dad's house even though he doesn't know her... is surprising. I know there are people like that, but hmm... I don't think I'd let a guy just walk right into my home, especially if I was the only one there. *ponders*

Well, it seems like the next chapter will be pretty interesting indeed. I wonder what'll happen next... Take your time with the next update, though. This chapter seemed a little bit like "filler", but otherwise it's good for setting the stage. Now we're acquainted with where she lives and what her homelife is going to be like while she's staying with her dad. Nice job!
Girly 411 chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Aw! You're too sweet! *huggles* Of course I always review. I like your story even if you don't think it's the best and I love your writing style. I'm sorry I didn't get to this before you posted the next chapter, though. I've been busy cleaning up the house before I go on vacation in a few weeks and I had work I needed to get done... It's been a mess. XD But I'm here with my review now!

I love how you describe everything as it's happening just how people would observe it in real life. XD Heheh... It's very good and so natural! Makailee's relationship with her dad is well executed as well. I can tell they're somewhat distant after all this time apart, yet they still like each other's company. And at least they're honest with each other.

I like the detail about her name being on the door to her room. XD That made me giggle. Heheh... XD So, does that mean that her room isn't the way it is at home, but she likes it anyway? That part was a little confusing.

An excellent way to end the chapter with a text from her mom and "Welcome to Granbury". Heheh... Nice job! I think the chapters are definitely getting better. I look forward to reading the next one... ;)
TheeBookWriter chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I think you should update! I love how you wrote everything so causually! Well done! :)
Joannah Broad chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
It has been a great start so far. :) I can't wait to see where you take it; it seems pretty interesting.