Reviews for Strike Up
jurjid chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
In general it is good, but I'm confused about some things.

What was the price? The paparazzi was written as if it didn't really bother them, and I couldn't see any other issues.

Being sick is a temporary thing, not a permanent one. They wouldn't replace their band members forever after just one performance.

The characters seemed overly lucky. Do you know what a Mary Sue is? If not, look it up.

Don't bother answering, I'm just pointing out issues. Again, the writing was otherwise good.
The Nanny chapter 16 . 6/25/2012
It's over? Nooo :C! It is sad to see it end, it was such a great story! I really loved and enjoyed this! Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read more from you!
whoshallJudgeAngels chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Ooo! Sorry but I don't have time now to read the rest of the story... I'll come back though! That was good... :D
The Nanny chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Aww Andrew is a Sweety! And oh my what if they publish it? Emily could become even more famous! Great chapter and keep up the great work!
The Nanny chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
I would of stayed at the after party if there was lots and lots of candy! xD anyways great chapter! Keep it up !
The Nanny chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Oh wow, they're dating now! Ooo I hope you have a chapter were you show us them on a date! Oh even better, A double date! aww yeaaah! xD anyways I liked this chapter! Can't wait for more and keep up the great work
Randomly Obsessed chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
I love this chapter. :] I'm excited for them!
The Nanny chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Now they're popular... I really hope they don't start abusing their fame! that would be really sad to see! Anyways great chapter!
The Nanny chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
they all lost each other in a school? xD They may have talent but are lacking on the intelligence side I'm guessing lol. Anyways great chapter I just wish it was longer !Keep up the great work!
The Nanny chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Oh snap they're gong to their school now? Emily better be prepared I feel like something is gonna happen and as always great chapter!
Randomly Obsessed chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
I really am excited for this chapter. I think that this sorry idle getting great. I love it and I hope that you update soon. :)
The Nanny chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
They're going to be part of the show now! Awesome lol. I'm very curious as to how they'll act during the show and oh my gosh, Macy is hilarious. 'OMG Pinch me." pfft great. Keep it up! It's great : )
Randomly Obsessed chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
If I could, I would suggest making your chapters just a little longer. The first three chapters could have easily been one. :)
Randomly Obsessed chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
The stories is already very intriguing. I'm excited to see where going with this. :] great job!
The Nanny chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Not bad! My only advice would be to make it a bit longer! Also, can't wait to see how greatly their lives changed. : P