Reviews for Davina Comes
jenwaring chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Just as riveting at the fist two books...look forward to the completion.
Jenise chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I love this series. When will this third installment be finished?
Mazie98 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
The first two had me put into a trance... These two chapters were teasers... Can't wait until this one is finished!
LaBru chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I started to get hooked on this, but then it stops. I can't wait till you finish this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
So I just spent the better part of yesterday and today reading Davy Harwood et. al,. I wish I had any constructive criticism to give, but honestly, I just wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed discovering Davy's story. I've been completely engrossed with the series. I hope you plan to continue it! Awesome job!
Tecna chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
That's it?
Really? That's all you're gonna give?
Man! I was so totally getting into it and then... you stop!
I hate it when that happens! It's like reading a really addictive book and then you have to stop because someone is calling you. Argh! I feel like strangling something!
Please update soon! I can't take cliff-hangers! Update, update, update; or I'll hound you!
lilac.jasmine chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
So I definitely stayed up 2 hours later than I planned to reading the last 8 or so chapters from the story before this and reading this chapter (loved it all by the way! Especially the cute 'I love you' moment between Davy and Roane at the end of the last story). Anyway, I have a random question. What happened to Emily with the whole Davy being kidnapped and whatnot? Can't wait for more! :)
CoryD chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
So glad to see you updating. Look forward to the next chapter!