Reviews for One Big Lie or Maybe Several
Preposterous chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Aww. Can't believe he already knew but didn't say anything. I liie fluffy oneshots.
gyvareva chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was fun to read! :)
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was awesome. Definitely interesting to see a story written by two people, one sentence at a time. I totally loved how manipulative (in a good way!) Jamie was.

You guys did a great job on this :)
Billie Tyler chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Aw this was too cute! I knew that as soon as Alec said he had a big secret that he was gay. You and your sister are brilliant! Thanks!
The Infinity chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
You, your sister and Kiyoshi make a pretty good team!

And story!

Much love!

Lil' MOnster
foreveran chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I liked it, are you planning to write more?
ForeverWasteAway chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
oh my god okay so because of the summary, I had all these weird twist endings swimming around in my head and when I got to like 5 lines in I'd come to the conclusion that Callie actually really was a girl and that she just DRESSED like a boy and that's why the gay/transvestite/boy jokes started. I was so stuck on this idea that I basically skimmed the whole story just so I could read the ending and I missed the most humongous hints about Alec's sexuality (e.g. during the date conversation).

WHY U MESS WITH MY HEAD 4!

haha but seriously, that was cute. Couldn't even tell it was written by two people.
SnugBugs chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I love all your stories, including this one . Even if they are oneshots, you still manage to make your characters confusing and hard-shelled (In one case or another) but still completely likeable.

This was pretty well-written even if quite face-paced, and I thought it was cute and humorous at the same time :)

I really do hope you continue to write as vigorously as you do, and hopefully I'll be around to review your next story .