Reviews for Anorexia
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
As I read more and more of your poems I'm starting to feel like I see that you know that you're hurting yourself but you're addicted to it. I'm addicted to not sleeping... Obviously. I'm always reviewing at one in the morning and the torturous eye bags under my eyes are ever growing... But when i watch the sun rise the regret of what i do to myself goes away for a while then I get started on my day. Sure I sleep for an hour or two but I feel better when I don't. Like i'm more in control of my own body than the other way around. I don't know why.

But this opened up my eyes a little bit. People really do suffer from anorexia and starving themselves (my best friend is going through this without realizing it. She just doesn't eat and is never hungry) It's depressing but not everyone can take GREAT care of themselves. We all slack. Some more so than others but that just adds to us being human. Great poem and I loved the rhyming (like usual) and the message behind this. Again you're very real and don't sugar coat things. I like that.
Doctor Alex chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
...You know, after about three day's you'll die from thirst. If not that, then after about a week or two you'll die from hunger. It will be extremely painful and you WILL regret it. Amber will never get the help she needs, and neither will Alyssa. You will jusr leave them behind, while you go kill yourself. You lost your life, then got it back, and now you're just going to throw everything away. Everything you've ever experienced, everyone you've ever met, and everything you could ever do- gone. That's just a GREAT idea. Really. Let me know how that works out for you.
blue eyed bitch chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
just eat dammit mariah why do you fucking do this to yourself? it KILLS me it KILLS me
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I would faint if I was a anorexic and I would always be pale as a ghost